ADVERTISEMENT

How ironic

surfnole

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
I tried to find how to contact the moderators and I can't find it easily. Ironic that I posted a topic about social media censorship and my post, after over 100 views, was deleted.

I'll probably get a ban for this. Depending on the length of the ban I'll just quit purchasing on renewal

I tried to find how to contact the moderators and I can't find it easily. Ironic that I posted a topic about social media censorship and my post, after over 100 views, was deleted.

I'll probably get a ban for this. Depending on the length of the ban I'll just quit purchasing on renewal
I think, as long as you leave politics and religion out of it, you should be able to post most anything. Some people post things you know they can't believe, but post it just to get a rise out of others and put a burr up their ass, while sitting back and getting a charge out of it. If your response puts a burr up his ass and he complains, that response shouldn't be deleted, because that was what he was looking for. Some people just get a kick out of pissing people off.

Reactions: overthemoon

You can email me at my username at gmail. I didn't delete your thread but I saw it had been.

I think, as long as you leave politics and religion out of it, you should be able to post most anything. Some people post things you know they can't believe, but post it just to get a rise out of others and put a burr up their ass, while sitting back and getting a charge out of it. If your response puts a burr up his ass and he complains, that response shouldn't be deleted, because that was what he was looking for. Some people just get a kick out of pissing people off.
I encourage the discussion of current events which sometimes involve a degree of political discussion. As long as it doesn't devolve into partisan bickering, it's okay.
I know that wasn't the policy in my previous time as the moderator of the Locker Room but there's a new sheriff in town now.

If you were referring to me, I wasn't trying to piss anybody off. The topic is often discsussed on promiminent youtube channels etc.

I encourage the discussion of current events which sometimes involve a degree of political discussion. As long as it doesn't devolve into partisan bickering, it's okay.
I know that wasn't the policy in my previous time as the moderator of the Locker Room but there's a new sheriff in town now.
The “new sheriff” is most appreciated. The prior thing reached ludicrous extremes….one guy, in particular, went out of his way to zap people. Gene could not have cared less. Love the new maturity, and the more substantive insights offered here.

The “new sheriff” is most appreciated. The prior thing reached ludicrous extremes….one guy, in particular, went out of his way to zap people. Gene could not have cared less. Love the new maturity, and the more substantive insights offered here.
I realize posters are appreciating the new found freedom, I wish they would lighten up a bit too. A large part of the charm of the Locker Room was the silliness. Everything doesn't have to be so damn serious.

I realize posters are appreciating the new found freedom, I wish they would lighten up a bit too. A large part of the charm of the Locker Room was the silliness. Everything doesn't have to be so damn serious.
Well well well.. Will we still see you over at HROT now that you have a new side hustle?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I've never understood why people do this on here.
Or anywhere for that matter. It seems there is a unhappy segment of society that loves to get under peoples skin. Maybe its a control thing or some sort of inadequacy issue.

A friend just got a band from Facebook or at least the following post banne for violating Facebook policy. What a crazy world we live in. 1984 and thought control.

The State of Florida should have done this when Castro emptied his jails to the shores of Florida and the federal government stuck Florida with the bill enforced Florida to endure their policies. Let's see if Yahoo doesn't delete this post like they deleted my original post.

Article from Fox News I guess that is verboten.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiefWB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT