ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Press Conferences

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
These things amuse me. Some state or local safety official (or politician) gets up to talk about shelters, evacuation plans, pets, resources, whatever, and the folks in the background offer serious looks and/or approving head nods. Most everyone is wearing a monogrammed shirt (or jacket) with his/her name and title emblazoned thereon. How do I get to be one of those background people?? Reminds me of Championship Wrestling when Ric Flair would pontificate while surrounded by his fellow "horsemen," i.e., the Anderson Brothers and Tully Blanchard. :D

These things amuse me. Some state or local safety official (or politician) gets up to talk about shelters, evacuation plans, pets, resources, whatever, and the folks in the background offer serious looks and/or approving head nods. Most everyone is wearing a monogrammed shirt (or jacket) with his/her name and title emblazoned thereon. How do I get to be one of those background people?? Reminds me of Championship Wrestling when Ric Flair would pontificate while surrounded by his fellow "horsemen," i.e., the Anderson Brothers and Tully Blanchard. :D
Elon musk is a PR genius. DeSantis thanking him and talking about how he's helping with starlink. And musk getting all sorts of press for helping ukraine.

Was watching some of the joint Biden/Desantis press conference from Ft. Myers the other day. All I could think of was why did Mrs. Desantis look so constipated?

Elon musk is a PR genius.
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT