ADVERTISEMENT

I do not believe I have ever seen a bball game that did not

Bill From Tampa

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
have an under four minute TV timeout like what UVa/Aub just had. No dead ball stoppages at all in that span and then some.

Only 38 minutes to play the first half.

I get my "dream" match up.

The two best defenses in the country will play Monday night. First team to 35 points wins. I bet ratings will be down however despite that game will produce a first time tournament winner.

Those were two really good games tonight however.

Reactions: NoleinATL
That was a great game. The Elite Eight through the Final Four were pretty much all great games. UVa seemed to be a team of destiny with all the big plays they made to stay alive and yes a few lucky breaks that went their way. Amazing comeback (so to speak) after being the first team as a #1 seed to lose to a 16 seed.

Virginia was just a little more adept with their offense in getting the ball to players in more creative ways. Texas Tech relied a little too much on one on one kind of play. And the Cavs seemed to take away the ball screens Texas Tech were using (not that they worked all that well in the first half anyway).

Interesting how both teams really shortened their bench. Texas Tech used basically just 7 players and UVa only 6.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The 12 for 12 from the line in OT was impressive and a huge part on the win.

Great game, great tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT