ADVERTISEMENT

I have a feeling Brady is about to rip Jax's heart out

TDFSU1

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I'm so sick of him and the Patriots. Come on Jacksonville!

Need to score. Don’t want any defense having to win by stopping Brady it doesn’t really work out well

Gotta score tds to put them away. I turned it after giving up the 3rd and 18. Seen this script all too much. After my falcons epic choke I just can't stomach watching the mfers in another Super Bowl. Worse than seeing Bama win for me.

I agree but on a side note I've been noticing all year the guy that commentates with Tony Romo I don't think he likes Romo a little bit. I believe it's Jim Nance he's always correcting Tony Romo's blind calls that Romo wants to be reviewed. The guy is older than Romo but he sees much better than Romo. No wonder Romo threw all those picks. Romo thought that one catch by Amendola wasn't a catch and Romo was making all these stupid noises and Nance was like great sound effects but that's the catch.

Last edited:
Well I’ve never heard Tony Romo commentate but 1 other time but he is pretty good. Hope he hangs around.

The amount of holding a brady oline gets away with is embarrassing. 1 penalty all game... sounds legit. Gotta get that big market team in there.

He is not great but he played well in the first half until they started running on first and second down putting him into obvious passing situations. They should’ve stayed with what was working

If you need someone to put the team on his back to win a game, Bortles is not and never will be the person against a team as good as the Pats.

Reactions: fsu scooter
I said on here last week. Bill Belichick would take fornette away and leave it up to Bortles to win the game. Something I wasn't confident he could do. Like clockwork.

I won't be watching the Super Bowl. Why watch it when we all know the fix is in. New England will win it because Bob Kraft has the commissioner by the boys.

I don't see the penalty even after watching it twice, certainly nothing that screams out that it should have been called...

I don't see the penalty even after watching it twice, certainly nothing that screams out that it should have been called...

It’s said that you could probably call holding on every play. I didn’t see anything that screamed holding either

ADVERTISEMENT