ADVERTISEMENT

I think I’m starting to like/reminisce about...

FSUDoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2005
LBTS
the way I initially was introduced into the Locker Room a few years ago...threads staying on the first page over a day, not solving the world’s problems, and the random method one or two measurement with some really great Friday photo lineups. We had absolutely no need for a faux quorum on truly random subjects that are meaningless to me, and dare I say others, at least that’s my recollection. I’m not intentionally stepping on any proverbial toes, but some of what I’ve read the past two or three days seem not only contrived, but dare I say, seem eerily like some rehashed Ann Landers/Dear Abbie columns from 1980. With apologies...sorry DFS, not flaming...just yawning.

Signed,

ADD Nole

Last edited:
the way I initially was introduced into the Locker Room a few years ago...threads staying on the first page over a day, not solving the world’s problems, and the random method one or two measurement with some really great Friday photo lineups. We had absolutely no need for a faux quorum on truly random subjects that are meaningless to me, and dare I say others, at least that’s my recollection. I’m not intentionally stepping on any proverbial toes, but some of what I’ve read the past two or three days seem not only contrived, but dare I say, seem eerily like some rehashed Ann Landers/Dear Abbie columns from 1980. With apologies...sorry DSF, not flaming...just yawning.

Signed,

ADD Nole

I too have sort of checked in and found this place sort of lackluster. If the rest of you could step it up, that would be great.

Think the #metoo took care of rank em.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT