ADVERTISEMENT

If...

seminole_wizard II

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 30, 2013
Ponte Vedra, Fl
The Patriots were a college team and Brady were the QB, would be they beat Alabama?

If Alabama were a NFL team, could be they beat the Patriots?

Seems they each own their "sport"

They each are in the midst of the greatest dynasty in nfl/college each with the greatest HC to ever coach respectively... I would say they are mirror images, difference is Saban does it with different players every year... not sure how good Bill B is without Brady but we prob will never know that.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I don’t think either is equipped to excel in the others league. I think Saban might have a better shot. I don’t see Belicheck out recruiting

They each are in the midst of the greatest dynasty in nfl/college each with the greatest HC to ever coach respectively... I would say they are mirror images, difference is Saban does it with different players every year... not sure how good Brian B is without Brady but we prob will never know that.
considering this is Brian Belichecks first season on the coaching staff, I’d guess he has a whole career ahead of him to prove how good he is without Brady.

Now, as far as his dad Bill... well, I guess we’ll never know.

considering this is Brian Belichecks first season on the coaching staff, I’d guess he has a whole career ahead of him to prove how good he is without Brady.

Now, as far as his dad Bill... well, I guess we’ll never know.

Haha meant Bill of course

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT