ADVERTISEMENT

Invest 98

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Check out this little pest. Possibility of criss-crossing the state and making landfall on both coasts. Some folks are still reeling from Ian, so the timing obviously sucks. And the media people get to show us their hype-games too.

Looks like she has a name now.

090133_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I just got one of those loud alerts on my phone and it’s a weather activation for a storm with a likely flooding surge. I live about 11 miles from the Jax Beach oceanfront and almost five miles from the St. John’s River so I’m not worried but we are being told to expect 10” of rain and 60 mph winds. Like a tropical depression or even a strong nor’easter.

• Wow
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Tally will get rain from this storm regardless. I am only concerned that the team flight might have delays getting out on Friday to Syracuse.
I thought about that, but I've yet to see any models predicting weather sufficiently severe to inhibit air traffic at TLH.

Under a hurricane warning now and still no word from corporate about the office closing tomorrow and Thursday. Don't think the Tri-rail will be running tomorrow so worst case I will work from home.

GFS and Euro model now have it ticking farther west with rain bands impacting most of the panhandle.

Reactions: NoleLizards
FSU meteorology grad - Dr Levi Cowan

Tuesday morning - Nicole to bring wide swath of impacts to Southeast U.S. and Bahamas

Last edited:
It’s already very windy here but the air is much cooler than a summer storm would be. Live pictures from the beaches are crazy. Seafoam is covering A1A in Vilano Beach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT