ADVERTISEMENT

Is anybody a fan of Red Dirt country on here?

For any of you Red Dirt/ Americana fans, there is a festival coming to Key West in February of 2018. The bands have not been released yet, but hopefully they get some good one. I will be there for sure.
B7F2EF4C-04EF-4D13-8C49-9DE6F8C1A55B_zpshc2d5z9m.png

Here's an awesome Red Dirt Fest coming to Key West in 2018 for any Florida Red Dirt fans or those who want to make a trip. This lineup is very good, especially for a first year festival. I am going for the whole thing with some friends.

The bigggest name, the Turnpike Troubadours are playing Feb 9th. Stoney Larue is on Feb 7. If you dig this music and live in Florida then this is a must do.

Here's an awesome Red Dirt Fest coming to Key West in 2018 for any Florida Red Dirt fans or those who want to make a trip. This lineup is very good, especially for a first year festival. I am going for the whole thing with some friends.

Didn't click the link but I know Pat Green is playing that festival also.

Ray Wylie Hubbard is great live show. He's playing in St Augustine in November I think.

Reactions: Nole Daddy

Ray Wylie Hubbard is great live show. He's playing in St Augustine in November I think.
Pat Green is one of the headliners, along wit Turnpike, Wade Bowen, and Cody Jinks. The amount of talent they got to come to Florida is quite impressive for a first time festival. @PortaJohn and I already got our passes and went with VIP passes which comes with free beer and early show entry. It will be a blast.

I saw most of these guys at Music Fest in Steamboat last year, but I am most excited to see these guys. Charlie Robison is one of my favorites and he is playing with his brother Bruce and Jack Ingram. I have not seen Cody Jinks, so I am pumped to see him. And Mike McClure is back with the Great Divide and they are doing a reunion gig that night. I love that band and that band was very instrumental in Red Dirt bands that have followed.

We hired Jack Ingram for one of our fraternity parties in the late 90s. Don't remember much but I was always told it was a good show, lol. Charlie Robison puts on a good show

Reactions: Nole Daddy
We hired Jack Ingram for one of our fraternity parties in the late 90s. Don't remember much but I was always told it was a good show, lol. Charlie Robison puts on a good show
That had to be one hell of a night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT