ADVERTISEMENT

Is willie coaching the FAU bowl game today?

They interviewed him earlier on the sidelines and asked what he has to do to get fau to the next level. FAU is currently 10-3 lol they’ll never see that record again under his time there.

Actually I think you guys have it all wrong here. I watched most of the first three quarters and I'm just not impressed. Up 42 to 14 on what was supposed to be one of the best group of 5 teams without four starters is one thing. But I see here where Willie can make some definite changes.

For starters, there is no finger wagging. They need to get that down pat. The defense does not celebrate on first and second down near enough. They typically wait until they force a punt to celebrate and that is way too old school. Let's talk kickoffs..... The sideline is just too calm. We need some swag surfing going on here. And while I'm at it where is the pink backpack after they got the turnovers?

The defense and offense is way too structured. They did not even try and waste a time out to get it together and they had way too few dumb penalties. Heck I bet they dont even play music during practice the way things look to me. Really guys there is so much for Willy to break here I am sure he cant wait to get started.

They interviewed him earlier on the sidelines and asked what he has to do to get fau to the next level. FAU is currently 10-3 lol they’ll never see that record again under his time there.
Well,
He didn’t say the next level would be better:)

Actually I think you guys have it all wrong here. I watched most of the first three quarters and I'm just not impressed. Up 42 to 14 on what was supposed to be one of the best group of 5 teams without four starters is one thing. But I see here where Willie can make some definite changes.

For starters, there is no finger wagging. They need to get that down pat. The defense does not celebrate on first and second down near enough. They typically wait until they force a punt to celebrate and that is way too old school. Let's talk kickoffs..... The sideline is just too calm. We need some swag surfing going on here. And while I'm at it where is the pink backpack after they got the turnovers?

The defense and offense is way too structured. They did not even try and waste a time out to get it together and they had way too few dumb penalties. Heck I bet they dont even play music during practice the way things look to me. Really guys there is so much for Willy to break here I am sure he cant wait to get started.
And they get 11 men on the field on every play. Changing that is wt’s specialty

ADVERTISEMENT