ADVERTISEMENT

It's all about the science

We’re you under the impression that pharmaceutical companies were not predatory?
However would anyone think they were predatory? History shows them to typically be other wise, amirite?

Last edited:

Pfizer plans to sell its covid vaccine at a 10,000% markup in 2023​

Maybe we should buy from Canada.

If nobody gets the shot it wont matter what they charge. Ill be in the pass line. However, soon enough there will be a new boogyman out there to be scared of. They have learned what works and will do it again.

Woah. Will have to stay away from the booster. I may get bigger autism flares with the booster.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I feel ya. As long as you’re good, eff the poor bastards that aren’t!
u4oBjL.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
The question is, was the chip implanted as a component of a vaccine?
No. However, if you wanted to implant chips in a population without their knowledge what would be a good way to do that? Do I think that will happen? No, but the framework is there even if its being laid under other pretenses. The point is that people already think the government wants to microchip people so why wouldn't those same people think a vaccine program is the same thing especially when it revolves around a virus that many find questionable? I'm more centric than that though. There's three sides to everything and only one of them is true.

The question is, was the chip implanted as a component of a vaccine?
Also the idiot did it by choice. Much the same way people complain about tracking and surveillance yet have their phones in their face all day while on Tik Tok and Facebook.

Reactions: cmanole
Oh, they've been released already. It's like the boiling frog theory. They're killing you slowly enough that you don't notice then......

BAM! YOU'RE DEAD!
I just checked back in over here in the dead zone after a few weeks. It looks like it is less alive every day. I have to admit that it gives me some pleasure to see your moderating days circling the drain

I just checked back in over here in the dead zone after a few weeks. It looks like it is less alive every day. I have to admit that it gives me some pleasure to see your moderating days circling the drain
Lol, this place is busier than it has been in two years and you’re over here trying to talk trash? Go get your fugging shine box.

Wow. Why would any Nole on here find the need or think it’s cool or funny to make such a completely unprovoked and classless insulting comment like that to any mod not named Terry?

Wow. Why would any Nole on here find the need or think it’s cool or funny to make such a completely unprovoked and classless insulting comment like that to any mod not named Terry?
Thanks but it comes with the territory. I have no idea who he is but he certainly seems to have an issue with me. Maybe I hit him with a ban years ago and he still holds a grudge. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter and I don't care.

Thanks but it comes with the territory. I have no idea who he is but he certainly seems to have an issue with me. Maybe I hit him with a ban years ago and he still holds a grudge. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter and I don't care.
Good attitude. The next time he adds anything of value to any thread, whether humorous or substantive, will be his first.

Reactions: BelemNole
If nobody gets the shot it wont matter what they charge. Ill be in the pass line. However, soon enough there will be a new boogyman out there to be scared of. They have learned what works and will do it again.
Proper response. Less vaccinations will slow the spread of the variants.

Let me know if the chip they implanted gives you better wifi in the stadium.
You would think that if "they" were going to implant us all with chips that track us, control our opinions and record our bad words and thoughts they could add a hot spot to it as well so we have good access to Tik Tok and Twitter all the time.

Reactions: goldmom
You would think that if "they" were going to implant us all with chips that track us, control our opinions and record our bad words and thoughts they could add a hot spot to it as well so we have good access to Tik Tok and Twitter all the time.
I don’t want access to Twitter or TikTok. Can I get a different chip?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT