ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis at the Jags

It's national ESPN game so the watch ESPN app.

Lot of great Noles on the field tonight!

Reactions: KimboNoles024
It's national ESPN game so the watch ESPN app.

Lot of great Noles on the field tonight![/QUOTE
Do they let u watch the preseason games on iPhone ? I know last year I couldn't watch Monday nite games on my iPhone they wouldn't let me

I'm not sure, I just assumed any game aired on live ESPN would be on the watch espn app. Maybe it's blacked out in local areas.

Any Jags fans, who would you rather sign? Kap or Tebow??

Impressive opening drive by Jameis and the Bucs offense. Think Berto has a smile on his face watching Folk XP getting blocked?
I would think Berto felt a lot of redemption last night. Hope he kicks very well this weekend.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Jameis cannot keep forcing plays. That almost int as he was getting sacked was hideous.

If he keeps doing that this season I will be left with little hope he will grow out of it.

Jameis cannot keep forcing plays. That almost int as he was getting sacked was hideous.

If he keeps doing that this season I will be left with little hope he will grow out of it.
Agree. There's a difference between being a gunslinger and just being careless with the ball. The thing I try to force myself to remember is he's just 23 years old.

Reactions: Archetype
Dante actually reached in and batted the ball out of Jameis' hand on the next play. But it was against 3rd string RT. The light may turn on for him, but likely not.

Jameis did look good, but he's still trying to so too much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT