ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis

NorthAlabamaNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Oct 3, 2015
Jameis has really matured since getting drafted and starting for the Bucs. Many people that did not follow the story when he was At FSU still think he did it and the school swept it under the rug. The amount of evidence that he did no such thing is makes it so easy to see. Very glad to see he has grown, but still sucks to hear people think he is a scumbag that got away with a horrible crime, especially when the evidence supports that he did not. Still don't know what her motive was.

Yeah that was the obvious, but he was just a RS Fr at the time and has yet to play a snap (if memory serves me right)

You're definitely right, which makes it even more obvious what her motive was. When he was a relative no one she never said a word. It wasn't until after he became the Heisman frontrunner that anything was said. Hmmmm.......

Jameis hasn't matured. The rest of the world had just accepted that he really is a true leader and a good person.

You're definitely right, which makes it even more obvious what her motive was. When he was a relative no one she never said a word. It wasn't until after he became the Heisman frontrunner that anything was said. Hmmmm.......

...and right after #2 Oregon lost over the weekend to put us at #2 behind Bama...then TMZ did what they do & the rest is histoy.... Lol what a rollercoaster ending to that season it would be. A great ride!

Last edited by a moderator:

This is not entirely true. She reported it as an assault the day after it happened, then did not cooperate with law enforcement after. The case resurfaced when the media dug for it.

Yeah that was the obvious, but he was just a RS Fr at the time and has yet to play a snap (if memory serves me right)
The light shown on the accusation became apparent either before or after the Clemson game. Transparently done so AFTER he became a rising star.

Up until that point, he was a 5'10 guy weighing numerous of pounds and a distinct hairstyle. That RS Fr could have have been anyone on campus, untillllllll........ He became Jameis. Jameis Winston.

Reactions: CrushemNoles
Jameis hasn't matured. The rest of the world had just accepted that he really is a true leader and a good person.
Matured is probably a great word imo. He was never a bad kid like many wanted him to be, but he was a kid at times. Not that I didn't do a lot of the things he did in college, but heavy is the crown, right? I was just some drunk with nothing to lose.

For the record, saying an 18 year old matured at 23 is not an insult, it's par for the course

Lmao that "presser" was CLASSIC!!
Likely the only good thing that came of the Jameis witch hunt was that crazy old bird lady making a fool of herself, chugging water, shuffling through papers in the wind, and dodging crows.

What was the officers name that she kept saying over and over? Rusulo?

ADVERTISEMENT