ADVERTISEMENT

Jax game and Refs

nolaholic

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 18, 2002
I don't watch NFL much until college is over. I'm from Kax so excited to watch this game but wow the refs seem like ACC refs officiating an FSU game.

From Dungy:

1. No call on Lawrence late hit
2. Asante pick, holds receiver and throw him aside to make a pick off of illegal hold
3. Derwin James helmet to helmet on TD
4. 21 yard pass ruled complete for LA that was not a catch

One I saw:

1. Picking up flag on Asante 41 yard PI. The receiver absolutely was making move to come back to the ball when Asante was face guarding.

Those are pretty big game changing plays. What's the score if Jax gets half of those calls?

At least it's a Nole that probably sealed the game early for LA.

Reactions: englert1
I don't watch NFL much until college is over. I'm from Kax so excited to watch this game but wow the refs seem like ACC refs officiating an FSU game.

From Dungy:

1. No call on Lawrence late hit
2. Asante pick, holds receiver and throw him aside to make a pick off of illegal hold
3. Derwin James helmet to helmet on TD
4. 21 yard pass ruled complete for LA that was not a catch

One I saw:

1. Picking up flag on Asante 41 yard PI. The receiver absolutely was making move to come back to the ball when Asante was face guarding.

Those are pretty big game changing plays. What's the score if Jax gets half of those calls?

At least it's a Nole that probably sealed the game early for LA.

Reactions: goldmom
They’re ACC refs who stole the real refs uniforms.
Now was that absolutely necessary? :cool: You gotta brighten up buttercup. Orange and Black is still in. No need to fret on unis.
"Joe Mama" Burrow

HO LEE MAC A NOLEE
JAGS WIN
I see what you did there. Cute and clever. I think. :cool: Was that a new spontaneous frontal lobe formation or one you've been holding onto; back in your cerebellum? I like it! :cool: Request permission to use it in future endeavors? Thanks for sharing.

I see what you did there. Cute and clever. I think. :cool: Was that a new spontaneous frontal lobe formation or one you've been holding onto; back in your cerebellum? I like it! :cool: Request permission to use it in future endeavors? Thanks for sharing.
🤯🧨

Those no calls wouldn’t have been that notable in college football but the NFL calls everything. Nothing the NFL loves more than an “illegal contact downfield automatic first down”. I didn’t see much of the game last night but the highlights of Samuels INTs looked like very clear PI on at least 2 of them. Glad the Jags won. I like Lawrence even if he went to Clemson.

Orange IS the new black but Jags fans wear our black with teal. 😎
Orange you glad that the Jax Southside community is well represented in these warm and delightful fireside chats? Orange jumpsuits are all around the interstates for people who have gone to the pokey for questionable decisions and related behavior throughout this great nation of ours. After a few Shirley Temples on the rocks, one person very loudly spewed out vile and obscene comments about our last baseball coach in a public setting; and was this close from being launched and being an overnight guest at the Leon County Jail. Yes, Sir! The couth, decorum and proper public etiquette is just not what it used to be.
Charlie Sheen

Orange you glad that the Jax Southside community is well represented in these warm and delightful fireside chats? Orange jumpsuits are all around the interstates for people who have gone to the pokey for questionable decisions and related behavior throughout this great nation of ours. After a few Shirley Temples on the rocks, one person very loudly spewed out vile and obscene comments about our last baseball coach in a public setting; and was this close from being launched and being an overnight guest at the Leon County Jail. Yes, Sir! The couth, decorum and proper public etiquette is just not what it used to be.
Charlie Sheen
She, er, they sound awful. I hope they aren’t a friend of yours. 🤔

Reactions: MagNoleA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT