ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Jones

Noles_FSU

Seminole Insider
Jan 10, 2014
I don't watch the NFL, but I still get warm fuzzies all over when I hear Jerry Jones loses another one.

Closer to that than your previous guess.
Either way, this is going to get the thread locked, so how about we leave it as is here and just enjoy watching Jerry Jones self destruct his season, again.

I'm enjoying watching the NFL lose ratings.

Reactions: bungman
I'm enjoying watching the NFL lose ratings.
Confused, are you watching the NFL while it loses ratings or are you not watching them lose ratings.

As far as ratings and turnout - I've said many times, the sport of football (CFB and NFL) is entering a long and slow decline that will eventually leave it somewhere around baseball. There are too many cracks in the foundation - cte, game play, digital era, domestic violence, cord cutters, declining disposable income, etc...

I still go to all the Jaguar games & my season tix are lower level club seats but I’ve had 2 people so far this year at church tell me they’ve given away their tix this year & will never go back. They told me this because I rock my Ramsey or Fournett jersey on game day. I’m actually kinda surprised people are taking it that serious but a bunch of people are

Confused, are you watching the NFL while it loses ratings or are you not watching them lose ratings.

As far as ratings and turnout - I've said many times, the sport of football (CFB and NFL) is entering a long and slow decline that will eventually leave it somewhere around baseball. There are too many cracks in the foundation - cte, game play, digital era, domestic violence, cord cutters, declining disposable income, etc...

I don't watch the NFL. I do read the news which covers the decline. I agree that people are watching less football, but this issue is accelerating the decline.

I still go to all the Jaguar games & my season tix are lower level club seats but I’ve had 2 people so far this year at church tell me they’ve given away their tix this year & will never go back. They told me this because I rock my Ramsey or Fournett jersey on game day. I’m actually kinda surprised people are taking it that serious but a bunch of people are
As far as the people at church go I don’t argue with them but I just think in the back of my mind I listen to a lot of preachers that I don’t agree with every single thing they do or say either but I still listen & will by CDs if I think the teaching is interesting

I don't watch the NFL. I do read the news which covers the decline. I agree that people are watching less football, but this issue is accelerating the decline.
What's funny is I've got friends who are anti-kneeling who are boycotting and I've got even more friends who are pro-kneeling who are boycotting.

Either way, the NFL gets boycott.

Goodell crapped himself in dealing with this (just as he has with CTE, domestic violence, deflategate, etc...) the guy is a egotistical corporate suit whose hubris knows no bounds.

There is/was a simple solution that gives the players a platform to communicate, address, and act on their patriotic concerns about justice and equality in America while not alienating fans who wrongly perceive their protest to be anti-American.

Goodell whiffed like a CK coached DB - now the message has been hijacked by propagandists, the league is losing money, the president has turned it into a politically toxic issue, and many Americans are confused about what the hell is being protested in the first place.

He not only screwed the league, he screwed America. Dummy.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
Goodell hasn't seemed to handle a single issue well since taking over yet he's asking for a new contract worth $49.5M/yr, that's absolutely insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT