ADVERTISEMENT

Jreed my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, anyone who wants to talk to JReed and get his information can email my spam email tribe1l@hotmail.com . I'll check it over the next two or three days and pass on any messages. But he left the website permanently after getting singled out unfairly. JReed is a great guy and a great poster who will be missed.

Guess my lack of time on here these days is buying me some time too then.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Btw, anyone who wants to talk to JReed and get his information can email my spam email tribe1l@hotmail.com . I'll check it over the next two or three days and pass on any messages. But he left the website permanently after getting singled out unfairly. JReed is a great guy and a great poster who will be missed.
Just tell him to come back!

How was he singled out? The subject matter was singled out, but he wasn't the only one that came up with those threads.
Come back, Shane!

Yes please. Went through the same thing many, many years ago on the football board.

Please tell him we want him back, screw that noise. Tell him he's hurting us, not the mods.

I sent him a link to this. But I understand not wanting to come back when you've been singled out by the management. And he really was, his threads never came close to going over the line.

I sent him a link to this. But I understand not wanting to come back when you've been singled out by the management. And he really was, his threads never came close to going over the line.

I get it. I got the ban years ago for saying FSU should go to the Big 12. Was pissed after being on this board for 10 years or whatever.

But we're FAMILY. Again, I get the stand he's taking, but tell him to come back after a cooling off period, we're the ones that miss him and are hurt, the mods aren't losing any sleep over it.

7wtcst.jpg

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT