ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping Fingers Crossed for Dalvin

Tryit1time

All-American
Apr 6, 2004
I did not like how his left knee gave up on him. He was visibly in pain. Team is worried that it's his ACL. He'll undergo an MRI.

He's been off to a very good start.

The MRI today confirmed the ACL tear. Feel badly for him.

Dalvin Cook's season is over with a torn ACL, Vikings picking up pieces
Vikings rookie running back Dalvin Cook's season is over after suffering a torn ACL in his left knee.
By Ben Goessling Star Tribune
October 2, 2017 — 11:24am
ows_150696053441955.jpg

The Vikings’ fears about Dalvin Cook’s left knee were confirmed on Monday morning, when an MRI showed the rookie running back tore his anterior cruciate ligament in the third quarter of Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions. He is out for the season.

Cook was injured with 10:35 left in the third quarter on Sunday, when his knee appeared to buckle as he made a cut on Lions safety Tavon Wilson at the end of a 10-yard run. Cook immediately grabbed his left knee as he went to the ground, fumbling the ball as Wilson hit him.

He was able to walk off the field with some assistance, and returned to the sideline at the end of the game with a sleeve on his knee, but had a brace on his left leg as he limped out of the locker room on crutches after the game.

“I told him, he’s not the first great running back to have an ACL, if it is one, and come back pretty good,” coach Mike Zimmer said on Sunday. “Dalvin will have a great career.”

http://www.startribune.com/dalvin-c...torn-acl-vikings-picking-up-pieces/449078473/

That really sucks. I hope that he comes back even stronger than before.

The Vikings are truly snakebit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT