ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler Murray to go #1?

A QB of his slight physical stature wouldn't have been drafted at all not too long ago. I think that this is possible now because of rule changes in the league in recent years that have gone to extreme measures to protect signal-callers. @NoleinATL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ay-believed-almost-universally-to-be-top-pick

Count me as one who is shocked that he is presumed to go first. I never thought we would see a under 6 foot QB get drafted first overall

I might be wrong in the long run, but there is no way I take that risk. Russell Wilson and Drew Brees are such outliers to try and say it will work , that I take any of the top tier defensive lineman over Murray

Reactions: NoleLizards
Count me as one who is shocked that he is presumed to go first. I never thought we would see a under 6 foot QB get drafted first overall

I might be wrong in the long run, but there is no way I take that risk. Russell Wilson and Drew Brees are such outliers to try and say it will work , that I take any of the top tier defensive lineman over Murray
New Cardinals HC Kingsbury recruited Murray @ Texas Tech...He would fit his offense, so it does make sense from that standpoint I guess.

Reactions: NoleinATL
New Cardinals HC Kingsbury recruited Murray @ Texas Tech...He would fit his offense, so it does make sense from that standpoint I guess.

agreed,
what do you think they could get for Rosen? A 1st round pick?
Some analysts loved him before draft, he was at best ok with a terrible team year one

agreed,
what do you think they could get for Rosen? A 1st round pick?
Some analysts loved him before draft, he was at best ok with a terrible team year one
Depends on who they can sucker. ;) Some felt he was the best prepared QB for the NFL straight out of college.

I think the Chargers would be perfect for him. He could head back home to be groomed as Rivers' successor. I don't see LA giving a first round pick for him though. It would have to be someone desperate for a starter now to give up that much.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT