ADVERTISEMENT

Lauderdale County Inmate (Casey White) Escapes With Help From Corrections Officer (Vicky Sue White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Some kind of "special relationship" going on, reportedly.

Casey, the convict, is 6'9", and won't blend in easily. Having a porky blonde sidecar will only make him more conspicuous. I think Vicky Sue is expendable, assuming she is still alive. All of this happened on Vicky Sue's last day of work, before a planned retirement. I think I smell a Florida angle soon unfolding here.

Just incredible. Will make a great movie!

This sounds like quite the love story. Corrections officer helps inmate escape, then they get away and move to a remote island never to be bothered again. I'm sure that's what happening here 😂

Reactions: Random_John
Some kind of "special relationship" going on, reportedly.

Casey, the convict, is 6'9", and won't blend in easily. Having a porky blonde sidecar will only make him more conspicuous. I think Vicky Sue is expendable, assuming she is still alive. All of this happened on Vicky Sue's last day of work, before a planned retirement. I think I smell a Florida angle soon unfolding here.

Just incredible. Will make a great movie!
I remember a married woman seamstress that was employed at Clinton Prison in NY a few years ago. She was having sex with inmates for years there and helped two convicts escape and was off to Mexico with one of them. It cost NY State 30 million dollars for the month-long manhunt. One of the convicts was shot and killed during the man hunt. The other was captured. I think she got three years of prison. What a crazy world.

Depending on how it turns out. If he turns on her and she has to kill him while he's in the shower then it will be on Lifetime Movie channel the following week. We call it the Kill-A-Man channel (usually because they needed killin').
Maybe it will turn out like Bonnie and Clyde.

Reactions: Bamanoles
If they make it to California or New York they will be hailed as hero's.
images

Depending on how it turns out. If he turns on her and she has to kill him while he's in the shower then it will be on Lifetime Movie channel the following week. We call it the Kill-A-Man channel (usually because they needed killin').
When we need to laugh at something we just click on the Guide for that channel and it never fails.
Yep. That boy needed killin y’all. All 6’9” of him. 🙄

I was unaware that California or NY were big fans of the Dukes of Hazard.
I love me some Dukes. Thinking back, the General Lee's confederate flag was one of the first dominos to fall in this current woke revolution, wasn't it?

Reactions: goldmom
Reactions: nynole1
Vicky was seen in an "adult store" gearing up for the pair's disappearance. That's just pure Alabama backwoods right there:

a. cash? Check!
b. disguises? Check!
c. burner phones? Check!
d. get-away cars staged along the way? Check!
e. food/supplies? Check!
e. sex toys? Check!!! War-Damn-Eagle!!

LOLOLOLOL.

Vicky was seen in an "adult store" gearing up for the pair's disappearance. That's just pure Alabama backwoods right there:

a. cash? Check!
b. disguises? Check!
c. burner phones? Check!
e. food/supplies? Check!

LOLOLOLOL.
They got a motel by the water and a quart of Bombay gin.

a. cash? Check!
b. disguises? Check!
c. burner phones? Check!
e. food/supplies? Check!

LOLOLOLOL.
Just check all the Waffle Houses.

It’s over...they were caught in Indiana and she killed herself. The lover boy giant is hurt but should live.
Reports are that she visited an “adult store” in preparing for the getaway. I sure hope she was able to enjoy her purchases before her grisly demise. Maybe she realized she could take them with her to prison.

Reports are that she visited an “adult store” in preparing for the getaway. I sure hope she was able to enjoy her purchases before her grisly demise. Maybe she realized she could take them with her to prison.
So if I was planning a grand escape for my prisoner partner in which I was going to be on every internet and TV screen in the US with dozens of state and federal agencies looking for me. One of the things on my packing list wouldn't be a dildo. And why did they think to stop and wash the car? Would a clean car blend in? Was it covered in that red Alabama clay? I almost get the car wash but the adult store is puzzling.

Anxious to learn why these rocket scientists hunkered down in Indiana for 5-6-7 days. Completely dead-ass wrong approach.

Gotta do that Christopher Cross thing and “Ride Like the Wind” (to be free again). And obviously head towards Mexico, just like the song taught us.

I really think I would be a phenomenal fugitive.

Anxious to learn why these rocket scientists hunkered down in Indiana for 5-6-7 days. Completely dead-ass wrong approach.

Gotta do that Christopher Cross thing and “Ride Like the Wind” (to be free again). And obviously head towards Mexico, just like the song taught us.

I really think I would be a phenomenal fugitive.
Borders would be a bad idea with all the cameras and recognition software. They would also need to avoid interstates, toll roads ect... Not sure what Indiana was about but they did avoid obvious locations like Florida, New Orleans and Texas. Should have went northwest where there's less people and technology.

Borders would be a bad idea with all the cameras and recognition software. They would also need to avoid interstates, toll roads ect... Not sure what Indiana was about but they did avoid obvious locations like Florida, New Orleans and Texas. Should have went northwest where there's less people and technology.
Yep. Usually the US Marshals are staking out the Motel 6 on North Monroe at I-10. It's been very fruitful for them.

If you are saying we have the technology to track down the folks who illegally cross the borders, then let’s get on with it!

If you are saying we have the technology to track down the folks who illegally cross the borders, then let’s get on with it!
Having and using to its full capabilities are different things. Thing is they would likely try to cross at a regular crossing in which they would get caught. Or if you spot 2 white people crossing the Rio Grande (into Mexico) one of which is 6'9 its going to look out of place.

Having and using to its full capabilities are different things. Thing is they would likely try to cross at a regular crossing in which they would get caught. Or if you spot 2 white people crossing the Rio Grande (into Mexico) one of which is 6'9 its going to look out of place.
I would have had that guy in a wheelchair at all times.....

• Haha
Reactions: GeddyLee09
So if I was planning a grand escape for my prisoner partner in which I was going to be on every internet and TV screen in the US with dozens of state and federal agencies looking for me. One of the things on my packing list wouldn't be a dildo. And why did they think to stop and wash the car? Would a clean car blend in? Was it covered in that red Alabama clay? I almost get the car wash but the adult store is puzzling.
No rule saying a lady on the run can't splurge a bit on herself.

To each his own.
Larry Flynt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT