ADVERTISEMENT

Live Pd

noleone99

Seminole Insider
Jun 17, 2009
I know some locker roomers have to watch this show? Thoughts? I love it, they were in Wakulla county at one point, some great scenes from ole Killya. It’s live now on A&E y’all should check it out. :D

Seems like the kind of show that would really encourage the problems brought up about First 48.

Reactions: noleone99
Great show - was wondering why they haven't been back to Wakulla lately, maybe lack of action?
Would be nice of them to switch locations sometimes, maybe they do and I just don't notice.

Great show - was wondering why they haven't been back to Wakulla lately, maybe lack of action?
Would be nice of them to switch locations sometimes, maybe they do and I just don't notice.
Yes, correct. They follow certain PD/Sheriff departments for a time period. Folks in Wakulla were telling me they were still filming after the Wakulla scenes were aired. They used to have Walton County (Defuniak) on in the first episodes. Also agree with you they could switch it up more often. Having spent a lot of years growing up in Norcross, (Ga, Gwinnett) I’m glad they are on. And for the record ain’t no way Wakulla/Willkilya is lacking action!! :eek:

Reactions: dero316
And how many people accidentally carry around other people's drugs.

I enjoy watching LivePD whenever I can, and following #LivePD commentary on Twitter.

"Not my pants, not my drugs. I know I'm wearing them, but they are borrowed."

Which bodes the question, how many people here borrow and wear a friend's clothing?

My ol' lady has it on right now. Greene County in Missouri could be annexed by Florida....Bunch of half naked meth heads.

I have only watched parts of a few shows, but it seems pretty good. One of the guys who worked for me in the military has been on the show when they are in Columbia SC.

I have only watched parts of a few shows, but it seems pretty good. One of the guys who worked for me in the military has been on the show when they are in Columbia SC.
Yeah. Richland County appears to be a real s---hole, as well.

I wish Officer Denver from Indiana got more airtime these days. I think he became a Live PD star early in the show and hasn't been on as much. I enjoy his banter with the perps.

I wish Officer Denver from Indiana got more airtime these days. I think he became a Live PD star early in the show and hasn't been on as much. I enjoy his banter with the perps.
I don’t think they follow that department anymore.

What Officer? Is it Danny Brown? He’s my favorite!!

What Officer? Is it Danny Brown? He’s my favorite!!

Yes Danny and I go way back he is a really good guy who truly cares about people. One of the nicest guys I know; much better person than me. The only bad thing I can say about him is he is a Carolina fan.

Yes Danny and I go way back he is a really good guy who truly cares about people. One of the nicest guys I know; much better person than me. The only bad thing I can say about him is he is a Carolina fan.
That is AWESOME!!!! I’m a huge golf fan and the wife and I say he’s a clone of Matt Kuchar... lol

I love when the beast is on.

DLlgqQ3X4AAH7Vp.jpg

That is AWESOME!!!! I’m a huge golf fan and the wife and I say he’s a clone of Matt Kuchar... lol
The thing about Danny as well is he really loves being a cop and as far as I can tell he is really good at it. I am not sure how much of this they highlight on the show. We are FB friends and he posts a lot of the out reach stuff his department does. I know a lot of cops and it is easy for them to get jaded based on the amount of life crap they see; not Danny. He is still one of the most positive people I know. When he was one of my First Sergeants he had a tough job with several problem children and he always made the best of it and went out of his way to solve problems for Soldiers. He will make a great CSM.

The thing about Danny as well is he really loves being a cop and as far as I can tell he is really good at it. I am not sure how much of this they highlight on the show. We are FB friends and he posts a lot of the out reach stuff his department does. I know a lot of cops and it is easy for them to get jaded based on the amount of life crap they see; not Danny. He is still one of the most positive people I know. When he was one of my First Sergeants he had a tough job with several problem children and he always made the best of it and went out of his way to solve problems for Soldiers. He will make a great CSM.
That’s so great this day and age. He ALWAYS treats people fair on the show, ALWAYS. The vibe I get is he is a genuine dude, and that’s why I respect him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT