Locker Room is now a premium forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot Com

Owner and administrator of Warchant.com
Mar 29, 2002
Tallahassee, Florida
warchant.com
Update: We were forced to move up the date of the premium switch because too many non-subscribers decided they wanted to go out with a bang. Myself and the moderators didn't want to spend the next six days constantly babysitting this forum.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to contact us via email.

-----------

Wanted to give the posters here a heads-up that the Locker Room will be a premium forum starting on Jan. 10.

For those of you that are currently Warchant subscribers this will have no impact on you. However, if you are not an active subscriber you will lose the ability to read and post on the Locker Room starting Jan. 10 (unless you sign-up for a discounted subscription).

There are some reasons for this change but primarily there isn't anything that motivates us to leave the Locker Room up as a free forum. Warchant.com is a subscription based "sports" website so running and maintaining a free non-sports forum doesn't do much other than creating additional work.

Because we recognize that many have made the Locker Room their home, and will potentially lose access, we were able to convince Rivals to offer a huge subscription discount for a limited time. Below is a special code that will allow you to get in on a Warchant subscription for half price. This discount will only be valid for a few days do please don't wait to take advantage.

Code: LockerRoom
Offer: 50% off the first year of an annual subscription

Make sure you are signed in first, then use this code:
https://floridastate.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=LockerRoom

If you have any questions please email us at support@warchant.com. Please DO NOT start new threads to discuss or debate this decision. If you have a specific complaint about this change, you can email me directly at gene@warchant.com and I'll be happy to discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT