ADVERTISEMENT

Locker Room NCAAT Pick'em

Is this the official tourney thread? Is this where I discuss OSU getting jobbed? Or USC? Or how Syracuse is in over Louisville and Notre Dame? or Kentucky getting sent to Boise? Or Arizona and Auburn being seeded lower than expected?

Is this the official tourney thread? Is this where I discuss OSU getting jobbed? Or USC? Or how Syracuse is in over Louisville and Notre Dame? or Kentucky getting sent to Boise? Or Arizona and Auburn being seeded lower than expected?
Discuss what you wish. I too was perplexed by which ACC bubble team got in and which ones didn't.

On a side note, the NIT has one helluva field this year.

On a side note, the NIT has one helluva field this year.

No kidding. Nebraska went 13-5 in the Big 10, winning 8 out of their last 10, beat Michigan on the road, had a 1 point loss to Kansas and their only bad loss was getting trounced by Chris Mullin's St. John's Redman..... and they are a 5TH SEED in the NIT.

So many HSOs in one place.

I know nothing about NCAA basketball this year. So I'm gonna win based on the fact that the lady in accounting, who picks the winners based on better looking uniforms and/or names she likes, usually wins. "Ohhh...purple....favorite!"

Keep getting an error message from Yahoo. I may miss out on underwhelming the field this year.
Try just going to Yahoo Pick'em and enter the group ID in my original post after clicking <Join group>.

Keep getting an error message from Yahoo. I may miss out on underwhelming the field this year.

292fd04e96db9aea66ad66976e25b3dd87397fd247e6a16244a1276523fe6743.jpg

No kidding. Nebraska went 13-5 in the Big 10, winning 8 out of their last 10, beat Michigan on the road, had a 1 point loss to Kansas and their only bad loss was getting trounced by Chris Mullin's St. John's Redman..... and they are a 5TH SEED in the NIT.

Edit.

Down goes Nebraska.

Last edited:
The Miami game was awesome. They lost on a rebound converted to a full court sprint and buzzer beater shot to Loyola Chi. Dont even care that I had um winning.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Normally I root for all ACC teams even Duke and North Carolina in the tourney. But I was secretly happy Miami went down like chumps.

Reactions: runkpanole
Heck of a shot by Gray in the Houston game to give them the lead

The good news for Arizona is that they clear all that cap space when Trier and Ayton declared for the NBA after the game, the bad news for Trier and Ayton, is that they'll have to take a pay cut.

The ACC has done extremely well the past couple of years, and that run is about to end, but what about the PAC-12? One and done equals two and que for the PAC-12.

Many pundits bemused Virginia getting a raw deal being paired with Arizona and Kentucky, but Kentucky looked shaky and their streak of hitting at least 1 three a game since 1988 has come to an end.

Here we go Friars, here we go..

Small world, I worked with a guy who went to Providence. He was a backup goalie and decided to relief pitch in his spare time for the baseball team. They ended the regular season against FSU. He said our team was gracious beyond belief with being sympathetic to them losing their program. Because of how our players treated his team, he has been a FSU fan since.

Per ESPN Stats and Info, since the formation of the Big 12 in 1996-97, none of the six major conferences has failed to send a team to the round of 32.

— John Gasaway (@JohnGasaway) March 16, 2018

Oh course that changed this week with the PAC-12 going 0-3 losing two of the play-in games and Arizona getting destroyed by a mid major.

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT