ADVERTISEMENT

Locker Roomers You Have Never Met

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
but would like to.

I've met many Locker Roomers over the years and those that I have met have never disappointed. We've always had a blast and you know who you are.

This thread is about LRers never met. Who are the LRers you haven't met, but would like to?

I have never met the moderator who keeps every thing in line but allows us some freedom. Although, I don't know if I want to go to DFS, I would love to share a beer with @DFSNOLE.

Although, we have never met, @fsu1jreed and I have emailed over the years and he is a great dude.

I have had a few beers with her son and would like to meet @goldmom one day.

@FreeFlyNole had good advice for me when I moved to the Tampa area and I would love to share a beer or go skydiving with him someday.

and many more ... @F4Gary, @Nolomite, @runkpanole, @Fijimn, @billanole, @Finance85, Tribe (or totallynottribe)... so many more that I could name, but I will give last props to @RunRonnieRun. Dude your posts paint you as a total A-hole (please don't ban me DFS, I mentioned you first.;)), but you always make a good point and make me laugh. You are cool by me.

This board is a welcome escape from the everyday world. Anyone here who is ever in the Tampa Bay area, whether mentioned or not, let me know.

Rod and Nozzle together, at a family function, would be a good time I think.

Nolomite seems like good people, SmH, Equa, ONN would be fun I think.

Izim.

Brian Nole.

Definitely not Tommy. Folder.

Reactions: Gonolz
Rod and Nozzle together, at a family function, would be a good time I think.

Nolomite seems like good people, SmH, Equa, ONN would be fun I think.

Izim.

Brian Nole.

Definitely not Tommy. Folder.

LOL, have you heard from Nozzle? Where is that dude? You haven't ever met smh? I thought you were partying with us one time, but maybe I don't remember and that was just Mac. It was great meeting you and those ribs were incredible.

does 229 still post in here if so he's the only one I met, but I just started here

I quit my job ... I got recruited by another start up, so I"m about 5 bourbons in now because tomorrow is my last day and I'm writing sappy letters to my colleagues telling them goodby. However I will give a list, but it will probably come up short.

First off, I've met quite a few so my list has been trunkated.

Gonolz, primarily because he uses that Jim Morrison picture that I have used off an on as my facebook picture.

RRR. Because he's a jerk like me.

Ranger, because we have mutual real life friends.

Tx Nole OX, Seems cool

EconSean, Probably a lot different from me, but seems like a thinker

DanC78, I don't think I've met him, but would like to rib him about that little blonde who used to post.

BobinFarifax, just to see if he's alive, or visit his grave and pour a little out for my homie

JReed, I want to blow lines and pick up hookers with this cat. I owe him an airplane ride to Tally, maybe this year.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm firing on half a brain right now.

LOL, have you heard from Nozzle? Where is that dude? You haven't ever met smh? I thought you were partying with us one time, but maybe I don't remember and that was just Mac. It was great meeting you and those ribs were incredible.
Nozzle and SMH were at our tailgate at the spring game. Haven't seen Mac in many years.

Nozzle and SMH were at our tailgate at the spring game. Haven't seen Mac in many years.

Wish I had made it. I haven't seen smh in a few years (shortly after his kid was born). Haven't seen Nozzle or Mac in longer than that. I would like to meet you next time we can make it work. Maybe a football game this fall?

Wasn’t me. Me you and Mac had ribs downtown here one time, was good eats.

Nozzle I see on Facebook as Daryl Sugar, he seems to be doing well. Rod is in nashville being a postmaster general dictator elite general thing.

Mac is up in Minnesota or somewhere? He and his wife/new fam moved from South Africa to the artic.

Sidebar: I was SEVERELY bored at work the other day and perusing my Gmail account- which I’ve had since inception of gmail. I have LOADS Of LR classic emails, ranging from various banning complaints, to President emails, to nudes of posters ex’s, to banned paint shop gifs shared amongst LR’s, to a random message from RRR, to Cowgirl and Girlcot gossip, etc. it was a treasure trove of fun.

Wasn’t me. Me you and Mac had ribs downtown here one time, was good eats.

Nozzle I see on Facebook as Daryl Sugar, he seems to be doing well. Rod is in nashville being a postmaster general dictator elite general thing.

Mac is up in Minnesota or somewhere? He and his wife/new fam moved from South Africa to the artic.

Sidebar: I was SEVERELY bored at work the other day and perusing my Gmail account- which I’ve had since inception of gmail. I have LOADS Of LR classic emails, ranging from various banning complaints, to President emails, to nudes of posters ex’s, to banned paint shop gifs shared amongst LR’s, to a random message from RRR, to Cowgirl and Girlcot gossip, etc. it was a treasure trove of fun.

Cool. I dare you to post the classic emails. That would be hilarious (except any incriminating ones I sent you ;)).

Reactions: goldmom
Cool. I dare you to post the classic emails. That would be hilarious (except any incriminating ones I sent you ;)).
I’ve forgotten (gotten old?) and don’t know how to post pics anymore unless I’m sending them from my phone

I’ve forgotten (gotten old?) and don’t know how to post pics anymore unless I’m sending them from my phone

What was hilarious from old school days was TNNoleLady trying to post the pictures when I hung out with her. She had no idea how to post and her camera ended up posting some grainy photos. If you can figure it out, do it. That will bring some hilarity and energy to the board.

I've only met a handfull on here. Had a few beers with Free and Goldie. Met Jam and Jerry at a couple of boosters events. Have lunch with Seminole72 often.

Free, what kind of job are you transitioning to? By the way, Dr. Buckley isn't in Round Rock anymore.

I didn't mention you because we did meet briefly in Jacksonville at Bowden's last game. I was the handsome guy that you chose not to remember because your husband would get jealous. ;)
She was too busy reminding me that I forgot to pack my jacket and was freezing that whole game. Sunshine state got me that day.

She was too busy reminding me that I forgot to pack my jacket and was freezing that whole game. Sunshine state got me that day.

Yep, it was cold and rainy, but the sun came out the second half. We had plenty of booze and food to warm us up. It was nice meeting you that day as well.

It's all good. I think your husband remembers me. I told him if he didn't treat you right, I would track him down and kick his ass. He's been good to you, right?

Haha yes. We are about to hit 14 years next month.

True. The weather for that game suuuuucked. And @Gonolz i was very hungover for that tailgate.

I think OrlandNole is the LRer I have met most recently. He was here on business and we got some good sushi. He is a great guy.
That's me! GoNolz and I met a couple times on trips to the bay area and had a blast. Jim is as funny in person as he is on Warchant.

Les - I'm sure we'd have a lot in common. Let me know if you're ever in Nashville. Sadly, my in-laws moved from the Tally area to the Redneck Riviera, so I won't be down your way too often.

I've only met a handfull on here. Had a few beers with Free and Goldie. Met Jam and Jerry at a couple of boosters events. Have lunch with Seminole72 often.

Free, what kind of job are you transitioning to? By the way, Dr. Buckley isn't in Round Rock anymore.

Tripp moved to the University of Texas in Austin, he'll still see you if you need to see him.

I'm going to a start up that does an ablation technology in spine surgery.

Relievant Med Systems, one of the guys on their board of directors was my old CEO, from two start ups ago, he tapped me and two other guys who used to work for him to build their sales force.

It's a pretty slick technology for chronic back pain. The care continum is broad but has a pretty big therapy gap. You are either on conservative therapy (opiates, or epidurals), or really invasive surgery, laminectomy, diskectomy or fusion. This offers a much less invasive intermediate step, in the clinical trials it was effective on 74% of people and got 42% completely off opiates. (which these days is a big deal)

It's going to be a grind for the first couple of years, no CPT code, no insurance coverage, all stuff I've delt with before. But who dares wins right?

I haven't met any of you in person. Emailed with a few. For the most part I would like to meet/hang with most everybody; even those who never agree with me. It would be easier for me to list the people I really have no desire to meet; but that would be mean and in 2018 I am trying to be a nicer person. 2019 though I plan on upping my mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KitingHigh
Who had the house in Pasadena before the National Championship game? I think it was Free? I showed up with X-man, had a few beers and we left. Not sure who else was there, but I slipped in and out without being noticed much, kinda like I do at my job. ;)

Who had the house in Pasadena before the National Championship game? I think it was Free? I showed up with X-man, had a few beers and we left. Not sure who else was there, but I slipped in and out without being noticed much, kinda like I do at my job. ;)

Yea that was me. I vaguely remember that, Fudge was there too. I think, we bought a lot of booze for that weekend. Quite a few locker-roomers passed through that weekend.

I've been to a couple of the LR tailgates over the years, so I've probably met 20-30 folks from here.

Who was the guy who came up to me at the Alabama FSU game that started our downfall into the abyss last year?

I wanted to talk to him, but I'd been to an all you can drink tailgate hosted by my friends bar for 4 hours before the game and I drank them out of brown liquor.

I met Ryche and another dude when the SCNT met up at Wild Pitch (formerly 3rd Base) in Frisco. Met Desi before the Clemson game last year, legit as I'd presume he would be.

List of fun meetings would probably be jreed, Russ, goldie, TexSkills (I guess haha), Sarah, GoNolz, RRR, Les (but I'd be sure to wear a ManU shirt)... Free would be fun to meet but would make my life feel horribly inadequate I'm thinking.

Need to make my way to Tarrant County and grub with Gary before I head east.

Reactions: goldmom and Gonolz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT