ADVERTISEMENT

Mathew Thomas

egnole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2005
Haven't heard his name in the first practice as a guy standing out, I really hope he reaches his potential this year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I hope the light comes on for this guy. He's a big, fast, smooth athlete. He could be a major playmaker for us if he can put it all together.

Looks like he's back to wearing #6? Good be just what he needed.
cool.r191677.gif

Man you guys are a tough crowd I didn't say he is a bust I just didn't see his name mentioned and im a big fan of MT, I want him to be another Telvin Smith for us.

And here we go with the I didn't hear anything about this guy so he must not be doing anything crowd.

Are you kidding me? Again with the Poles?

What is with the players on this team and the Polish?

I swear this team is just a bunch of anti-Polites..

I mean, I can understand taking a swing at a New Zealander or a Chilean, but c'mon already with the Pollocks...

We have to accept that Thomas is finished, but it's okay because Brian Bell will step up.

If Levenberry can come back from the nads injury, I think he'll be the man this year.

Not sure what it means but he was taking reps with the walk-ons the for first day of spring.

Originally posted by Helluvanengineer:
He just hasn't been the same since he hit that pole in practice.
My favorite quote on this site EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOes anyone know the history of this?

I seriously hope that was some kind of sarcasm on Levenberry since he's not on the team anymore. Levenberry transferred out a month or so back if your not kidding.

Originally posted by BUSSEYB:
I seriously hope that was some kind of sarcasm on Levenberry since he's not on the team anymore. Levenberry transferred out a month or so back if your not kidding.
you and noles229 should compare notes

My bad I should have never have wasted my time typing anything in this thread. I've never understood why people actually go on sarcasm rants in threads about our current or previous players. I guess people are that bored and it's funny to some. Anyways carry on you guys are paying members such as myself so you sure have that right. I will just try to contribute to threads that have people that are actually talking about real topics. The OP actually asked a question that caught my interest but somehow the thread turned into a thread about nonsense in relation to current and previous players and there injuries and personal problems. I guess that's why 30 people have made statements but almost 1200 have read what's inside the thread.

This post was edited on 3/21 12:22 AM by BUSSEYB

Originally posted by BUSSEYB:
I will just try to contribute to threads that have people that are actually talking about real topics.
HA! Good luck finding one of those!

ADVERTISEMENT