ADVERTISEMENT

Minor League baseball promotions - Montgomery Biscuits

Minor League baseball promotions often have some good ones. The Montgomery Biscuits have Millennial Night coming up. The faux outrage from some millennials is just awesome. Read the post announcing it from July 11. What other great promotions from the minors do we have?

https://www.facebook.com/MontgomeryBiscuits/

The president of the local Chattanooga Lookouts, Rich Mozingo, claimed on the radio he was going to have a "Mexican Night" promotion. Where if you sneaked into the park you got to stay. That was never put into their promotions though.

37003652_10160701224990523_2911729488700112896_o.jpg

I hope you guys are going to read the comments. They're a treasure trove.

What about us Gen X-ers caught in the middle between idiots?

The forgotten generation. Baby boomers sent you to fight a war, sent you to college to drown in debt, or find a job in the worst economy and employment rate in years. The older millennials fall into this group as well.

Baby boomers are a bigger evil to society than millennials. Just look at their body of work...

Zero night by the Charleston River Dogs, an affiliate of the Yankees, where the team locked out all it's fans until the fifth inning so that the official attendance was zero! I bet that the team's marketing director was locked out soon afterward.

The forgotten generation. Baby boomers sent you to fight a war, sent you to college to drown in debt, or find a job in the worst economy and employment rate in years. The older millennials fall into this group as well.

Baby boomers are a bigger evil to society than millennials. Just look at their body of work...

Can you elaborate on why boomers screwed everything up? I’ve heard this before but I would like to hear specifics. (I won’t disagree just want to learn).

As one of those baby boomers, I can attest that that comment is right on. My generation's attitudes---"If it feels good, do it", "Peace and love", constant pampering of our children--has led to a lack of values in today's generation, as well as a notable lack of respect for authority of any kind. Being a hippie was so easy then; now, they're called "snowflakes."

Reactions: 4everFSU and 12Nole

Boy, someone sure has his knickers in a knot.

Reactions: goldmom
And in Mobile they are losing the AA BayBears from poor attendance..... Hank Aaron Stadium to be empty. What a shame. Too many people going to the boats in Biloxi or goin' to the Hangout in Gulf Shores to see Jimmy Buffet??? Cheeseburger in Paradise???. :cool:

Last edited:

Bait...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT