ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoff Thread

DFSNOLE

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
DeFuniak Springs Country Club
I know the two divisional playoff games are supposed to be regular season games but in reality the playoffs began today. I don't think there's a team in the National League hotter than the Brewers. Big win for them today.

Rooting for the Rockies in the second king. I've always hated the Dodgers since the Braves and them were part of the Old National League West. But now they're even worse with all the money that they have to spend. Seeing them go out early would make me feel good.

Watching the Brewers & their deep, talented and exquisitely well-managed bullpen, it's difficult for me to imagine how the Braves could deal with them successfully over a 7 game series.

Watching the Brewers & their deep, talented and exquisitely well-managed bullpen, it's difficult for me to imagine how the Braves could deal with them successfully over a 7 game series.
I told my son that the Brewers pen was ridiculous. Then I told him the Braves pen was too but in the more traditional meaning of the word.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Looks as if the Braves will be playing in Dodger Stadium Thursday.

When are they announcing the game times for the NLDS? Is it after today’s wild card game? Imagine Thursday/Friday would be late regardless.

I find it interesting that Milwaukee's listing today's starter as "bullpen".

I'm going to say Yankees-Brewers in the WS. God, I hope I'm wrong about both teams.

If not the Braves, I wouldn't mind the Brewers. I group the Yankees and Dodgers together as teams who can buy their way to a pennant and wish them only bad luck.
I was more on the Yankees. I say the Brewers b/c I obviously want Atlanta to advance. A Boston/Atlanta WS would be fun.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The Brewers win on a walkoff single in the 10th.

moose21.jpg

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT