ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Thread

hatsbo

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Well, my team is doing ok, lol. Who knew that Ainge blowing up the team last year would result in this. I had been happy with his moves previously but thought trading Avery and Thomas was pushing his luck. Oh well, defense is outstanding, holding teams to a league low average and it is not even close. Tatum playing good and Brown impressive too. Role players meshing well and Horford seems energized. Seems like Stevens has this formula of staying close in games and then turning his gunner loose in the 4th quarter when everyone is gassed, happened with Thomas last year, again this year with Irving.

Well, my team is doing ok, lol. Who knew that Ainge blowing up the team last year would result in this. I had been happy with his moves previously but thought trading Avery and Thomas was pushing his luck. Oh well, defense is outstanding, holding teams to a league low average and it is not even close. Tatum playing good and Brown impressive too. Role players meshing well and Horford seems energized. Seems like Stevens has this formula of staying close in games and then turning his gunner loose in the 4th quarter when everyone is gassed, happened with Thomas last year, again this year with Irving.

You're such a front runner :D

I keed, I keed. :)

Seriously, Boston's looked very good so far. I'm not surprised that they're really good - am surprised at their record, especially after Hayward's injury. I thought they did really well to be able to convince Cleveland to trade them Kyrie -> also really surprised Cleveland didn't go Ape in their demands especially since Boston's asset pile (before the trade) was so big. I'm surprised the Cavs didn't ask for at least another 1st round pick in addition to what they got.

Reactions: hatsbo
Long live the Celtics!

Awesome to see what they have accomplished this season after GH went down so immediately.

Ainge has been amazing! Just goes to show the best minds in sports don't have to have been the best or most talented players.

Celtics have taken a bit of a step back, although they still share most wins at 28 with GS. Continuing nagging injuries and the other NBA coaches are finally realizing how to attack and defend basically what is a new team. Cavs and Raptors have stepped back into the spotlight, and It looks like the east is holding it's own this year, over half the teams boasting .500 or better records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT