ADVERTISEMENT

ND tix avaialable

AllNoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
Tallahassee
I have four I will not be using (got two extras way back when, thinking I could help out some fellow WCers and now the season has tanked). We will be going to Chi town but after a lot of thought I just don't feel like being in that stadium in the wind and (very) cold watching this beat down. So, if anyone needs some, let me know. Asking face value.

I do have a call in to a friend in Chicago and it sounds like I can get them sold to ND fans up there, but I would rather sell the Noles.

Couldn’t pay me to go to that game... good luck

I have four I will not be using (got two extras way back when, thinking I could help out some fellow WCers and now the season has tanked). We will be going to Chi town but after a lot of thought I just don't feel like being in that stadium in the wind and (very) cold watching this beat down. So, if anyone needs some, let me know. Asking face value.

I do have a call in to a friend in Chicago and it sounds like I can get them sold to ND fans up there, but I would rather sell the Noles.

I live about an hour south of South Bend and would love to go. I would probably only need or want 2. Thanks.

I will be in Chicago too but little point to attend the game.

Are your 4 tickets together? If not, I'm still interested in 1 ticket.

I will be at Notre Dame Stadiium on Saturday 'freezing my ass off" as I was at Louisville years ago.

November 13, 1993 I attended the FSU vs ND. Since that day I have attended 322 consecutive games FSU has played. Saturday November 10 complete 25 years of not attending FSU Football.

God willing, I will not miss an FSU game until HE sends me the bus to head home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT