ADVERTISEMENT

Found tickets

Chad, JRB and 'mellow, thanks for your interest but i regret to say that i had an earlier direct reply almost as soon as i replied/offered to Becca', thanks, WW

Go Semino1es!!!!

Last edited:
'Becca, i realize two may not help, but i am eligible for two; cannot go; and will cheerfully sell them to you at face value + shipping.

Please note, the ticket office hasn't told us the prices yet--they're supposed to do so this week...and will charge credit cards on Friday.
Please let me know at your first convenience, yahola3834-hat-gmail-dottcom,

Go Semino1es!!!!

Thanks! Very nice of you to offer your tickets at face value. Wish you could get 3. :( I'd be curious to know what the prices are (just too see how much I am over charge if I get them somewhere else.) Good to know the ticket requests will be handled this week. Again I appreciate the offer. :)

' Hi, I am interested in your tickets to the Notre Dame game if still available.
thanks,
Please note, the ticket office hasn't told us the prices yet--they're supposed to do so this week...and will charge credit cards on Friday.

Go Semino1es!!!!
'Becca, i realize two may not help, but i am eligible for two; cannot go; and will cheerfully sell them to you at face value + shipping.

Go Semino1es!!!!

Go Semino1es!!!!
Email me please! Wcc11b@yahoo.com

ADVERTISEMENT