ADVERTISEMENT

Need 4 tickets to Saturday FSU-Duke game

kaswear

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 17, 2005
I'm looking to purchase 4 tickets to the Saturday baseball game. If anyone has tickets in the covered section for sale, please email me at kennswearingen@gmail.com. Thanks!

Have one adult and two kids. Can have it for free. Think it’s just general. Let me know.

Face Value of $30 but I emailed OP & haven’t heard back yet. If he doesn’t respond - they are yours.

Where are you at? I’m here in town (Tally).

Ok - I still haven’t heard back yet from OP, but if he doesn’t get back to me by tonite - here are my plans for Sat. I have tix to the Warchant Meet n Greet at the Champions Club from 12-2 pm so I will be going to park around 10:00 am when the Lots open up. I live out Hwy319 and could meet you at the Wendy’s, McDonald’s or StarBucks at I10 and 319 around 9:45 am if you were coming in early to tailgate or whatever?

Ok - I still haven’t heard back yet from OP, but if he doesn’t get back to me by tonite - here are my plans for Sat. I have tix to the Warchant Meet n Greet at the Champions Club from 12-2 pm so I will be going to park around 10:00 am when the Lots open up. I live out Hwy319 and could meet you at the Wendy’s, McDonald’s or StarBucks at I10 and 319 around 9:45 am if you were coming in early to tailgate or whatever?
I can meet you there or I'll just send you my number and can text each other and meet up and I'll get them from you if the OP doesn't get back to you. I want the tickets if it falls through with the OP

We need more sellers like you.....everyone else wants $50 or more per ticket....

Gngnole - I tried to respond to your “email” on WC but there was a problem so I didn’t want you to think I ignored you. I even sent it on a thread in the Technical Issues Board & still haven’t heard back.....

I can meet you there or I'll just send you my number and can text each other and meet up and I'll get them from you if the OP doesn't get back to you. I want the tickets if it falls through with the OP

Roger that, we can do it either way that will work out best for both of us - time wise & logistically.

Tictacnole75 - never heard back from the original poster so the 2 tix are yours.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT