ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Defenders... Who's excited?

I will say, I didn't enjoy the actress as Electra in Daredevil, but I think she's great in this role.

Slowly working my way thru the various series. Luke Cage up next. Of all the series so far, LC has the second best rating on Rotten Tomatoes only behind season 1 of Daredevil.

Last edited:
Slowly working my way thru the various series. Luke Cage up next. Of all the series so far, LC has the second best ration on Rotten Tomatoes only behind season 1 of Daredevil.

Luke Cage is fantastic until the last 4 or 5 episodes, then it lost me.

Reactions: nynole1
Slowly working my way thru the various series. Luke Cage up next. Of all the series so far, LC has the second best rating on Rotten Tomatoes only behind season 1 of Daredevil.
I haven't looked at Rotten Tomatoes, but according to IMDB, the show ratings are as follows:

1. Daredevil - 8.7
2. Jessica Jones - 8.2
3. The Defenders - 8.0
4. Luke Cage - 7.6
5. Iron Fist - 7.0

I've watched JJ and I'm on season 2 of DD, so I can't comment about The Defenders, Luke Cage or Iron Fist yet.

I haven't looked at Rotten Tomatoes, but according to IMDB, the show ratings are as follows:

1. Daredevil - 8.7
2. Jessica Jones - 8.2
3. The Defenders - 8.0
4. Luke Cage - 7.6
5. Iron Fist - 7.0

I've watched JJ and I'm on season 2 of DD, so I can't comment about The Defenders, Luke Cage or Iron Fist yet.

I pretty much agree with Rotten Tomatoes but would separately rate the two seasons of Daredevil.

1. Daredevil - 8.7
2. Jessica Jones - 8.2
3. The Defenders - 8.0
4. Luke Cage - 7.6
5. Iron Fist - 7.0

I loved both seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones, I'd give them a straight 10. As I mentioned before Luke Cage was great until they axe Cottonmouth then it became stupid (origin of Diamondback) and just boring. So maybe a 7 or some from me with a clear break where it's a 10 through the Cottonmouth arc and a 2 or 3 for the Diamonback arc. Iron Fist was just flat terrible with a stupid plot, laughably bad fight scenes and horrific acting from the male and female leads. It's a 2 at best for me.

The Defenders I won't rate yet as it IS getting better the more episodes I see. I'm about to start episode 7 (I would have probably watched them all the same day but the wife doesn't want me watching it ahead of her as I tend to be a leaky sieve when it comes to spoilers and she loves Daredevil and JJ as much as I did).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT