ADVERTISEMENT

New season of Homeland

ReliableOstrich

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2002
Apparently the season just ended but haven't heard much about it. Am I to assume the lack of attention means it was a mediocre season?

Really enjoyed last season and the new storylines. The old story lines were getting a bit stale.

I liked it. It’s a little silly and over the top but I still like the show. They do a pretty decent job of staying topical.

Reactions: peezy28
If you don't like Carrie, then skip the season. She ruined what would have otherwise been a decent season. One of those shows I wonder why I keep watching.

Just finished this season. It was definitely better than the last, but ...

So now that Carrie is way off the deep end from sanity, can we have a season without her antics?

Reactions: dmm5157 and nynole1
She got somewhat annoying in the middle of the season, but then it picked up speed and was pretty good from there on out. Once her kid situation was resolved, it got good again.

Carrie and her stupid storylines are ALMOST enough to ruin the show for me. It doesn’t because I just fast forward through her everincreasingly annoying sidestories but that’s only because the rest of it is so good. They should have killed her off after season two or three.

Carrie and her stupid storylines are ALMOST enough to ruin the show for me. It doesn’t because I just fast forward through her everincreasingly annoying sidestories but that’s only because the rest of it is so good. They should have killed her off after season two or three.
I watch on Showtime Anytime and it is really hard to fast forward as they don't show a preview of what you are fast forwarding through. So everything is a guess. I sure hope she is gone now, or the show should be over.

I watch on Showtime Anytime and it is really hard to fast forward as they don't show a preview of what you are fast forwarding through. So everything is a guess. I sure hope she is gone now, or the show should be over.

Unfortunately, I’m afraid they will make the show EVEN more about her PTSD from the torture.

Hurray!

That is sarcasm btw.

We need a Quinn spin-off.

Honestly, just kill off Carrie and I’m 100% happy and would be trumpeting this as my favorite show instead of down in the middle of the pack of shows I watch. The Americans was SOOOO much better because the action sequences and general “suspense” plot were about on par, but there was no one character and storyline I absolutely detested. The Americans was a 4.9 out of 5 for me throughout the show. Homeland for me was a 5 our 5 for all of the Saul and nonCarrie stuff and a 1 out of 5 for all of the Carrie related garbage outside of the main plot line.

Reactions: nynole1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT