ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Free Agency

NoleLizards

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2004
@Manch. What do you think about your Raidahs? Making big moves in FA and have three 1st round draft picks next month. I figure you have to be jacked!

Nice to see some of our great 2013 team getting paid. Including Joyner going to the aforementioned Radiers

Reactions: NoleLizards
Brownies are now 25/1 to win the Super Bowl next season. Don't know about all that, but they do at least look like the favorites on paper to win the AFC North IMO.

@Manch. What do you think about your Raidahs? Making big moves in FA and have three 1st round draft picks next month. I figure you have to be jacked!

I like the moves, so far. They should not be limping into Vegas next year. I love the talent of Hurst and Key on the DL. The Raiders need LB's, and with 4 of the top 35 picks in the draft, they should be able to grab a couple. I hope they do no do anything dramatic and go after Murray. I like Carr.

I am not sure how Dave Gettleman has a job as a GM.

He made some very questionable decisions in Carolina before getting fired and have no clue what he is dong with the Giants
Sign OBJ give him a huge signing bonus, trade him less than a year later creating huge dead money issue then go and sign Golden Tate with 23 mill guaranteed and they continue to pay Eli all that money. There seems to have to have no vision where they are going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT