ADVERTISEMENT

NoleATL - is it time for another 18 yet...?

Nolerball

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Inside a barrel at Rincon-1st Point
Hey, belated Merry Christmas and wishing you (and others) a Happy New Year.

Is it almost time for the PGSF 2020 tee-time at the SONY/Plantation course? Been slumbering with one eye on this past fall's season and the PC. But when will the party in Hawai'i begin? Is it too early to rouse the hibernating crew for the new year? :D

Like an irritating mid-summer gnat, if I need to go away for another week, just swat me. I am just waiting for the PGA season to pick back up. I know, Bowl season is upon us, but something about golf, in the Islands, in January, warms the blood and stirs the sticks.

Reactions: NoleLizards
@NoleinATL
Hey, belated Merry Christmas and wishing you (and others) a Happy New Year.

Is it almost time for the PGSF 2020 tee-time at the SONY/Plantation course? Been slumbering with one eye on this past fall's season and the PC. But when will the party in Hawai'i begin? Is it too early to rouse the hibernating crew for the new year? :D

Like an irritating mid-summer gnat, if I need to go away for another week, just swat me. I am just waiting for the PGA season to pick back up. I know, Bowl season is upon us, but something about golf, in the Islands, in January, warms the blood and stirs the sticks.

I'll be back...with a surprise for you guys.

Ed - Making us giddy with anticipation.
happy0065.gif

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT