ADVERTISEMENT

North Florida Fair

FSUATT

Star Player
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
For anyone that has been to the fair in Tally, what is the best place/thing to eat?

rascalsduo-450x337.jpg

My parents go with their neighbors every year, they have their routine of turkey legs and Seineyard.

They were disappointed this year Seineyard wasn't there and the turkey legs were subpar.

Hope this helps.

My parents go with their neighbors every year, they have their routine of turkey legs and Seineyard.

They were disappointed this year Seineyard wasn't there and the turkey legs were subpar.

Hope this helps.
I haven't been the past few years so I was wondering if there was anything real good. It sounds like I will be passing on this year also.

I haven't been the past few years so I was wondering if there was anything real good. It sounds like I will be passing on this year also.
Likewise, I haven't been to the emergency room (knock on wood) the past few years, but I'm pretty sure the experience hasn't changed for the better.

Could have been that they chose the cheaper turkey leg vendor. They scoffed at $13 per turkey leg and instead got them from the same place they got fried shrimp and fries(which they said were bad), *shocker* they said the turkey leg had the same seafoody aftertaste.

Seems like the best food at the fair is the local places that set up. Instead maybe go to Food Truck Thursday at Lake Ella?

What ride is this?

Step right up folks, don't be bashful. This one here is called find the wet spot. Thats right, get yourself a handful of flour, throw it at the target and if the flour gets creamy, you found the wet spot and you win a prize. Simple as that. Now who's up first?

Step right up folks, don't be bashful. This one here is called find the wet spot. Thats right, get yourself a handful of flour, throw it at the target and if the flour gets creamy, you found the wet spot and you win a prize. Simple as that. Now who's up first?
That’s just wrong, Colonel.

ADVERTISEMENT