ADVERTISEMENT

Ology Brewing?

kooterridesagain

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2002
For any beer nerds. Haven’t been to Tallahassee in a few years and i noticed Ology trending in the beer world. I’ve been to a ridiculous amount of breweries, and I’m curious for other brewery travelers how is Ology? Must visit, good or meh?
Thanks.
And cheers!

It's good. They also have another location called the Power Mill. It's off the beaten path near Tom Brown and is ok. Like all breweries some of their stuff is good some not as much. For me, I like their stouts.

Reactions: kooterridesagain
For any beer nerds. Haven’t been to Tallahassee in a few years and i noticed Ology trending in the beer world. I’ve been to a ridiculous amount of breweries, and I’m curious for other brewery travelers how is Ology? Must visit, good or meh?
Thanks.
And cheers!
It's decent. They're in the hazy IPA and fruit slushie "beer" game. If you like those types of beers you'll enjoy it. I'm spoiled with having easy access to Calusa beers, whom are making the best beer in Florida right now IMO. However, as far as Tally goes, they make the best hazy IPAs in town.

Reactions: dero316
It's decent. They're in the hazy IPA and fruit slushie "beer" game. If you like those types of beers you'll enjoy it. I'm spoiled with having easy access to Calusa beers, whom are making the best beer in Florida right now IMO. However, as far as Tally goes, they make the best hazy IPAs in town.
I don’t know Calusa either, had a bunch of J Wakefield and Cigar Cigar city and some larger micros. Will have to take a trip and add them. Thanks

Last edited:
Try Lake Tribe sometime. Bit of a hole in the wall but a good variety and a decent IPA.

Just curious When you say fruit slushie beer are they adding fruit juice or is the flavor just from Hops?

ADVERTISEMENT