ADVERTISEMENT

Outbreak - Netflix

12Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2013
Currently watching. Any other end of the world, pandemic type movies on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon I should watch? I did see Amazon Prime has a movie called Flu but it's in subtitles. I'm not there yet where I want to read subtitles but I am intrigued.

We all went hiking today to get ourside. The parking lot and the road leading to it were completely covered by cars. I bet we walked by 500 people on the trail in the woods, lol. I'm sure we are all exposed to the virus now that we did out part in staying away from crowds.

We all went hiking today to get ourside. The parking lot and the road leading to it were completely covered by cars. I bet we walked by 500 people on the trail in the woods, lol. I'm sure we are all exposed to the virus now that we did out part in staying away from crowds.
People are fine going outside and walking or hiking. We will be walking every day. Even if you walks right past someone with it you’re likely fine.

Folks should go outside and get sunshine and fresh air and exercise.

Reactions: goldmom
No thanks. Don't need a movie or series to remind me of this shit show.

People are fine going outside and walking or hiking. We will be walking every day. Even if you walks right past someone with it you’re likely fine.

Folks should go outside and get sunshine and fresh air and exercise.
Correct. Fauci even said very low chance you get it from someone walking by.

I was sort of joking about getting a virus. This was a place we had hiked many times before. Typically you would see 5 to 8 cars in the parking lot if that. I would say there was somewhere between 50 to 75 cars parked in the lot and on both sides of the road leading to the park. We got a huge laugh out of it.

Just watched 93 Days, about the Ebola stuff 5-6 years ago. Not a thriller but a good movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT