ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

hoper89

Contributor
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Does anyone know how we can get some type of parking pass for the bowl game?

Does anyone know how we can get some type of parking pass for the bowl game?
Parking passes are gone to VIP's, Bowl Committee reps and lots are not big.

Come early to downtown Orlando and wander around the restaurants, bars and buildings. The city has numerous parking garages downtown. There is a large parking garage at the greatest courthouse complex in the state, location is the entire city block bordered by Livingston St., Orange Ave., Amelia St. and Magnolia. The courthouse is 23 stories tall and there may, may be on street parking for free. The city bus system is named Lynx and usually runs buses from downtown continuously to Camping World stadium when there are events there. The Lynx bus station is one block west of the courthouse, facing I-4.

Here's the link for bus service details: https://www.golynx.com/contact-us.stml.

Lots of people will be walking to the stadium which is fun going by the NBA arena and the 30,000 seat soccer stadium, all downtown. Many people take Uber,Lyft or taxis. Bus is best, usually free and has priority in game traffic. Start planning today and check maps to familiarize yourself before you go. I'm happy to give more Orlando info...

Fun Fact for gamers: EA Sports Headquarters building is about a quarter mile west of the Courthouse.

Come early to downtown Orlando and wander around the restaurants, bars and buildings. The city has numerous parking garages downtown. There is a large parking garage at the greatest courthouse complex in the state, location is the entire city block bordered by Livingston St., Orange Ave., Amelia St. and Magnolia. The courthouse is 23 stories tall and there may, may be on street parking for free. The city bus system is named Lynx and usually runs buses from downtown continuously to Camping World stadium when there are events there. The Lynx bus station is one block west of the courthouse, facing I-4.

Here's the link for bus service details: https://www.golynx.com/contact-us.stml.

Lots of people will be walking to the stadium which is fun going by the NBA arena and the 30,000 seat soccer stadium, all downtown. Many people take Uber,Lyft or taxis. Bus is best, usually free and has priority in game traffic. Start planning today and check maps to familiarize yourself before you go. I'm happy to give more Orlando info...

Fun Fact for gamers: EA Sports Headquarters building is about a quarter mile west of the Courthouse.
Thank you so much for the information.

Closest parking to the stadium that isn't $$$ is 55WE Garage. 1.2 miles from stadium and only $11. PARKMOBILE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT