Status
Not open for further replies.

Noles61

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
ESPN+ $6.99 per month
Pick up FSU softball and FSU baseball

I believe that is only if the game is on ESPN+, or ACCN+.
If it's just on the ACCN, you have to get it through, Comcast, Frontier, Hulu Live, You Tube Live or I also believe Sling still carries it.

jdogg_20_8

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2007
Where did you find this? Would like to see this for some other teams I am keeping an eye on.

And that would be for Saturday:
1PM winner's bracket between winners of Friday's games
3:30PM loser's bracket game 1 between losers of Friday's games
6PM loser's bracket game 2 between winner of 3:30PM game vs loser of 1PM game

squiffynole

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2005
Tallahassee
I'm losing touch with reality - what time will FSU play tomorrow presuming they win tonight? And if they lose (a 100 to 1 shot I would think) what time slots are we looking at on Saturday?

With that out of the way I'm about to head for Graf - they bumped my seat up a few rows for the regional which will be interesting for me but maybe not for the new neighbors . ;)

Reactions: runningnole

thejourney

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Anyone watching the MSU-USF game? Corrick is mowing down the Lady Bulldogs.
She is and I didn't see how USF scored their run. The way she is spinning it one run might be enough :( Lots of game left to go though. Hoping she has to go seven mentally tough innings to get the W

Reactions: NoleLizards

NoleLizards

Jul 23, 2004
She is and I didn't see how USF scored their run. The way she is spinning it one run might be enough :( Lots of game left to go though. Hoping she has to go seven mentally tough innings to get the W
The ump's not helping any in that regard. He's giving her a couple of inches off the corners.

Noles61

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
That start time is getting close to my sleep time!

Btw fans are getting political (in a good way) up in the parking garage "Lonni for Prez" and Sherrill 4 Secretary of Defense" have my votes.

I know, I think I'm going to make my bed,(washed the sheets earlier). I have a feeling I'm going to be watching, part if not all of our game from bed.

Reactions: squiffynole

accnole

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2001
Coached travel ball up thru 18u. This girl is good but I dont see any more than some of the best weve already faced. She does change speeds well. Miss State is SEC hype

Reactions: charliemims

thejourney

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Coached travel ball up thru 18u. This girl is good but I dont see any more than some of the best weve already faced. She does change speeds well. Miss State is SEC hype
Agree, this girl hasn't faced what is in her future. We are gonna knock this poor girl around !!

browsky

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Like I said a few days ago she is a treat to watch pitch UNLESS you're team is playing against her. If she has a 1 run lead right now I am tempted to go as far to say Miss. St. will be in the losers bracket tomm.

Status
Not open for further replies.