ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF 2019 NFL Draft

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
We are a week away and the draft is always fun. I always remember one of the great threads that lasted a few years , which was @fsu67810 PGSF mock draft threads

So with less than a week to go
@NoleLizards lets start our draft thread with first big question

If the Cardinals take Murray, who gets Rosen and what do you give up to get a QB they gave up on

We are a week away and the draft is always fun. I always remember one of the great threads that lasted a few years , which was @fsu67810 PGSF mock draft threads

If the Cardinals take Murray, who gets Rosen and what do you give up to get a QB they gave up on
The Giants have 2 first-rounders...I could see them sending their 2nd one (17 overall) to the Cards for J.R. Personally, I think it would be better for Rosen in his own interest to stay home on the left coast with the Chargers (who need a successor for Rivers) or Raiders (not sure if Gruden wants to head to Vegas with Carr). Oakland's in a much better position than San Angeles to make that happen with two late first-rounders & an early 2nd at their disposal.

Miami needs a QB, as well, but I get the vibe that they're going to ride it out with Fitz this year and are looking forward to a superior QB class next year for their long-term solution.

What do you think??

..And I too miss our mock draft we used to do.

Don't be shocked if the Patriots jump in to trade for Rosen, BTW.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Speaking of the draft, there is a pretty good story on E60 about Tony Mandarich this morning

Reactions: NoleLizards
The mocks were definitely fun!

I just don't really get the fascination with taking Murray at 1. It seems like a near certainty but doesn't make much sense to me.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Pats try and snag Rosen.

The mocks were definitely fun!

I just don't really get the fascination with taking Murray at 1. It seems like a near certainty but doesn't make much sense to me.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Pats try and snag Rosen.
Kingsbury recruited him out of h.s., and he'd supposedly fit his offense perfectly. If for some reason the Cards don't pick him though, there's no telling where he'll go (or if he'll even be the first QB off the board).

A

I don't think that BB wanted to trade away Garoppolo in the first place...Now they need to land a new successor to the GOAT.
I read or heard a while back that BB wanted to trade Brady in favor of Jimmy GQ but Kraft put the kabitz on it...

Reactions: NoleLizards
Whenever one of these "Power Ranger" Clemson defensive linemen gets drafted, they have plenty of great tape to show on TV from when they're facing our o-line! :Face with Tears of Joy

...And, oh yeah...The Bucs just drafted another kicker!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice job being drafted and killing all big teams with 5 yard pass catches and NEVER DROPPING the ball.. Great job hope you make it. No Speed, Not Tall and we know he cant jump yet gets drafted in 5th round. How many stars coming out of high school? My guess not many

Did he finally leave Clemson? Dude was working on about 8 years there.
Gerald Willis is still available for this draft. Speaking of what feels like 8 years ago. Remember he was the one that shoved Jameis and got ejected. That was during our 29 game winning streak.

Reactions: TMcGrady1
giphy.gif

Nice job being drafted and killing all big teams with 5 yard pass catches and NEVER DROPPING the ball.. Great job hope you make it. No Speed, Not Tall and we know he cant jump yet gets drafted in 5th round. How many stars coming out of high school? My guess not many
Great. after 5 years he'll get to collect social security.

This is about the most passive aggressive post I’ve ever seen on here. The guy whipped out guys every year he played us. What a strange post.

Stidham seems loke a guy who could become very good sitting behind Brady for a few years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT