ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF and Locker Room NFL Pick'em 2018

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
About a week away from the start of 2018 NFL regular season , time to get signed up the the PGSF/LR NFL Pick'em

If you played last year you should have received an email invite.

For anyone interested in playing this year, information to join group is below

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Group ID#: 29722
Group Password Seminoles18

Rules
Spread Yes
Tiebreakers Yes
Start Week 1
Drop Scores Drop 1 score
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Playoffs No

good luck to everyone this year

Reactions: NoleLizards
In.

1441643020_cat_jumps_in_bath_tub_instantly_regrets_it.gif

Nice picks Sarah. :Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy (Gotta talk crap to the only person lower than me on the scoreboard).

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I tried to predict that the Browns would be the lowest scoring team this week, and the website laughed at me and said "invalid, guess again."

I'm in an unusual situation this week going into the Monday night game. If KC covers, in one evening I can double my score for the week, from one to two.
If I were a gambler, I'd be one broke SOB. :rolleyes:

I suppose it pays to know nothing about the NFL. I root for the teams with the most Noles on the roster. Not sure how I have done so well this year with my picks.

And I usually kick ash in the College pick 'em and this year I am picking up the rear.

So last night was a push, leaving me with one correct pick for the week out of 13. This week I'm going with the Costanza method; I'll go through the list, jot down who I think will win, and then in the competition I'll pick the opposite.
Eleven weeks of hard data have pretty much proven that it will be a very successful method. I may end up coming back from near-last & winning this thing.

So last night was a push, leaving me with one correct pick for the week out of 13. This week I'm going with the Costanza method; I'll go through the list, jot down who I think will win, and then in the competition I'll pick the opposite.
Eleven weeks of hard data have pretty much proven that it will be a very successful method. I may end up coming back from near-last & winning this thing.
I already posted this in the college pick'em thread, but I believe it's appropriate here, also:

Reactions: SeaPA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT