ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Offseason Thread

Here's my weekend picks:

Spieth
Spieth
Spieth and
Spieth. Seems to be the only time I can do this as 1) the Tourney's not on our PGSF schedule; 2) CFB is on hiatus, or at least FSU is off; and D) its the CJ CUP! I am at a swim meet all weekend, but I am going to watch me some G-O-L-F on Thursday and Friday for sure.

Sorry to be wound-up about it. Hope Ed and BFT and other South Florida Noles on here are doing better. Hoping you're well and thinking/praying of the recovery for you guys.

I think your four picks are going to have to work some to make the cut. He is already 10 strokes behind the leader at +4.

It seems like this Tom Kim kid is always at or near the top of the leaderboard. It wouldn't surprise me to see him take over #1 sooner than later.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Even with all the money made, no one has prospered more from LIV than Rory. He is now the face of golf, he is the voice of the PGA and he is now #1 again. Nice win

So did I hear correctly during one of the rounds (from the little I was able to catch) that they are doing away with this wrap around season thing and actually starting the season off where it should have been starting in the first place IMO, the beginning of January?

So did I hear correctly during one of the rounds (from the little I was able to catch) that they are doing away with this wrap around season thing and actually starting the season off where it should have been starting in the first place IMO, the beginning of January?

yes, 2022 2023 is the last one. Move aligns with change to the event changes plus gives guys off the fall without losing fedex cup points. So in 2024 the PGA will be back in line with the PGSF

I like Maltbie and Koch , be interesting to see who tNBC gets, and do they go to LIV

NBC getting around to what CBS did a couple of years ago getting rid of Peter and Gary.

Koch was a member of a church we were at years ago.

As everyone knows, I only post facts, I would never post something that is not 100% True

so....
I was watching Gameday earlier and Spieth was the guest picker, who we all know is @Nolerball best friend. Spieth picked FSU BUT said it would be close.

Clearly, this means that Spieth and Noler hate FSU and are secret gator agents

Wanted to provide these triple verified facts because I know that is important in this day and time

NO, NO, NO, No, NO!!! There is NO, NONE, Nada-iota of gator putrid blue and naranja in my veins (Spieth digs orange only because he whooped it at UT). Please don't confuse me with Billy Ho or Spurts-ier or Danny Waffle in any way. :( No secret-agent man here.

See what happens when you hibernate? I should have stayed more current on my PGSF happenings. I can't ding Spieth but must hang my head in shame until January...hey, at least he picked FSU. Doesn't that count for something...??:confused:

Got the notice about Sentry being less than 40 days out, so I started looking at some data, and analyzing some of the team's issues to implement needed changes and I got to say, it doesn't look good for you guys in 2023

I always want people to join because I legitimately love the PGSF FedEx Cup, but 2023 is already over, Team NoleinATL will have the greatest season in PGSF FedEx cup history.

Please do not be discouraged by this post if you are considering joining, 2nd place in the PGSF FedEx Cup is a heck of an achievement

Can't wait. My new system is a winner!

Ed I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but please review my post concerning 2023

sad rick ross GIF by VH1

Got the notice about Sentry being less than 40 days out, so I started looking at some data, and analyzing some of the team's issues to implement needed changes and I got to say, it doesn't look good for you guys in 2023

I always want people to join because I legitimately love the PGSF FedEx Cup, but 2023 is already over, Team NoleinATL will have the greatest season in PGSF FedEx cup history.

Please do not be discouraged by this post if you are considering joining, 2nd place in the PGSF FedEx Cup is a heck of an achievement
LOL. No worries. I"m not discouraged; in fact, I"m fairly dismissive.

• Love
So when are we starting back up ?
My driver has decided to suck recently. I have made the assumption that it couldn’t possibly be me.
😂😂
So any suggestions on a new driver?

So when are we starting back up ?
My driver has decided to suck recently. I have made the assumption that it couldn’t possibly be me.
😂😂
So any suggestions on a new driver?

First tournament back is Tournament of Champions week of Jan 4th

ADVERTISEMENT