ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup (sign up is open)

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
As we get ready for 2019, it is time for another great year of PGSF FedEx Cup

First week is getting ready to start so wanted to post this in the LR for any golf fans who would like to join. It is a fun competition, but also good way to discuss golf throughout the year.

Below are the rules and thread link.

Welcome to Season 11 of the PGSF FedEx Cup.
Rules are the same as previous years.
Pick 4 golfers from field, you earn the fedex cup points those 4 golfers earn that week.
The only hard set rule is that picks are due prior to first tee, once a ball is struck, you can not get picks in or make any changes. Looking forward to another great year

If you have any questions please ask in the thread, everyone is welcome to join. So if you enjoy golf and some good golf conversation please join. Sign up will continue through the PGA Championship this year ( In May)

https://floridastate.forums.rivals....hampions-sign-up-is-open.247839/#post-4201289

I'm in, for sure. I have a new double-secret assistant that will help me with my picks.

Are we starting this week with the Tournament of Champions?

Reactions: NoleinATL
First week is getting ready to start so wanted to post this in the LR for any golf fans who would like to join. It is a fun competition, but also good way to discuss golf throughout the year.

Below are the rules and thread link.

Welcome to Season 13 of the PGSF FedEx Cup.
Rules are the same as previous years.
Pick 4 golfers from field, you earn the fedex cup points those 4 golfers earn that week.
The only hard set rule is that picks are due prior to first tee, once a ball is struck, you can not get picks in or make any changes. Looking forward to another great year

If you have any questions please ask in the thread, everyone is welcome to join. So if you enjoy golf and some good golf conversation please join. Sign up will continue through the PGA Championship this year ( In May)

https://floridastate.forums.rivals....hampions-sign-up-is-open.285178/#post-4963727

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT