ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 1 The Sentry Tournament of Champions

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
Welcome to year 13 of The PGSF FedEx Cup Championship.

We are one week away from first tee, so it is time to get everyone signed up.

If you are a returning player , welcome, if you are interested in participating please join. Easy fun game with good golf discussions. Any questions just ask in this thread

The game is easy, you pick 4 players from the field, you are awarded the FedEx points each golfer wins that week.
There is a regular season Championship for the year long points leader and then the Tour Championship to finish the year.

There is one rule and no exceptions, picks must be submitted prior to first tee of the day, once a ball is struck, no changes, if you do not get picks in, your previous weeks picks roll over.

Looking forward to a great season of golf.

Are we posting picks in this thread? Deadline date is? (I have to ask because time is short for me at the moment.)

Yes---this is the official first week thread so everyone can post picks in this thread.

First tee is on the 2nd so you have some time, tee times have not been announced yet.

I don't suppose I can enter my picks by just saying I'll pick the players who finish 1st thru 4th place can I?
Mr. BFT. I'm surprised they are letting you play, given the way you decimated, humiliated and regurgitated the field last year.
All I can say is, keep a low profile sir!;)

Last edited:
I'll kick off the picks. I'm assuming I can change up until the tourney starts, if one of
my guys gets injured or WDs.

Dustin Johnson,
Justin Thomas
Jon Rahm
Xander Schauffele

I'll kick off the picks. I'm assuming I can change up until the tourney starts, if one of
my guys gets injured or WDs.

Dustin Johnson,
Justin Thomas
Jon Rahm
Xander Schauffele
I have an inkling that will be a popular quartet.

So, after last year, I put the dimpled, dyspeptic divining rod in the closet, told it to get a lot of rest during the off-season, and I'd be back for it when we started up again. What I hadn't counted on was that closet has a lot of stuff in it, including the All-Knowing, All-Omniscient Ouija board. It never occurred to me that inanimate objects like these could functionally mate, but....imagine my shock when I opened the closet door and this weird-looking thing looked up at me, smiled, and said, "DADDY!"

At the "parents" insistence, I will be seeking the advice and wisdom of this thing; I shall call it "The Ouijarod", and we'll see what happens.

Therefore, Week 1 I'm rolling with:

Patrick Cantlay
Dustin Johnson
Jon Rahm
Justin Thomas

So, after last year, I put the dimpled, dyspeptic divining rod in the closet, told it to get a lot of rest during the off-season, and I'd be back for it when we started up again. What I hadn't counted on was that closet has a lot of stuff in it, including the All-Knowing, All-Omniscient Ouija board. It never occurred to me that inanimate objects like these could functionally mate, but....imagine my shock when I opened the closet door and this weird-looking thing looked up at me, smiled, and said, "DADDY!"

At the "parents" insistence, I will be seeking the advice and wisdom of this thing; I shall call it "The Ouijarod", and we'll see what happens.

Therefore, Week 1 I'm rolling with:

Patrick Cantlay
Dustin Johnson
Jon Rahm
Justin Thomas

Oh. my. goodness...Ouijarod...lmao. You, sir, leave me speechless...
happy0007.gif
Not quite like when I see a pic of Elizabeth Hurley, but still, no words for this new diving device...Ouijarod...too much.

/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Reactions: NoleLizards
We’ve been doing this for 13 years??? That’s insanity! Good luck to all this season...glad this has kept on going!

Patrick Cantlay
Rickie Fowler
Patrick Reed
Xander Schauffele

This is one beautiful course. Winds low should be a decent acoring day today

The Hawaii tournaments start creeping into my bed time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT