ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 11 The Valspar Championship

Some low scores at the halfway point; Innisbrook's Copperhead normally plays a lot tougher, this is looking like a birdie shootout. Average winning score over the last 10 years is -11.

We had a lot of rain in central FL at the beginning of the week, so I'm sure things were soft the first couple of days.

You've seen one panoramic view from a tee box, you've seen them all.

About the tourney, not seeing NeSmith coming from behind to win this. He was REAL shaky on that back nine yesterday. Playing with the lead did not work out well for him.

@NoleinATL Just a point of order...

I picked Matthew Fitzpatrick and not his younger amateur brother Alex. 🙂

I helped write the rules when this competition first started; from the beginning it was made very clear that, if there are multiple players with the same last name & you don't identify properly, you get the first one that shows up alphabetically.

I helped write the rules when this competition first started; from the beginning it was made very clear that, if there are multiple players with the same last name & you don't identify properly, you get the first one that shows up alphabetically.
@NoleinATL Thanks for keeping us updated.

Apparently my Woodland pick wasn't quite as under the radar as I had anticipated. Please switch him out for Matthew Fitzpatrick.
I'm okay... I specified. 😁

bonus golf today--I picked Burns, but pulling for Riley.
Heck of a comeback from that snowman on 8

Reactions: cmanole
Sorry, got caught up watching the Duke game , glad Coach K gets to 2nd weekend, even though not a big fan

Great day of golf!! I tell everyone that will listen that the game is in a great place and today' is another reminder. Davis Riley pooped all over himself on 8 and battled back to get to a playoff. Problem was that Sam Burns loves the course and is one of the best players in the world

In the PGSF, the only question was who was second place, as one player had both Burns and Thomas heading into the last round.
Congratulations to this week's winner @fsu67810

Valspar-2022-Champ.png

Will post an updated leaderboard shortly

Ed - I am sorry that I mis-spoke - I was referring to me, speaking of myself in the 'third person' - I wasn't talking about any of your picks. It would be h*ll to pay for me to tick off TGW...

LOL, was just quoting the lyrics from the first song on that album; think I"ll pull it up on Spotify on the way to school this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT