ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 15 The RBC Heritage

That was an interesting few days of golf, ups and downs , some weather dropped in and a final day round to get the win. Congrats to Jordan , nice round to get the win

In the PGSF, it is fitting, one person believed and it got them the win even though there was some turbulence along the way

Congratulations to this week's winner @Nolerball

RBC-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Last edited:
@Nolerball Waiting on your version of "Fly Like an Eagle" for Jordan.
Liz - took a minute to think, but this is for you:

He's gonna knock in an eagle
from the sand you see,
Roll in another eagle, with a putt from about 23'
On 18, its not really an eagle
but a lengthy bir-die
And oh oh, a playoff's the conclusion...

Liz - took a minute to think, but this is for you:

He's gonna knock in an eagle
from the sand you see,
Roll in another eagle, with a putt from about 23'
On 18, its not really an eagle
but a lengthy bir-die
And oh oh, a playoff's the conclusion...
He's got a baby
Who'll have plenty to eat
He signs for children
Who think he's really neat
He bounced Pat Cantlay who can't putt outside ten feet
Now I'm left in confusion

That was an interesting few days of golf, ups and downs , some weather dropped in and a final day round to get the win. Congrats to Jordan , nice round to get the win

In the PGSF, it is fitting, one person believed and it got them the win even though there was some turbulence along the way

Congratulations to this week's winner @Nolerball

RBC-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leader board shortly
NiA, can I respectfully request you double check my points? I had Harold Varner III as one of my picks this week. With his high finish, along with my other 3 making the cut, I am thinking I have more than 97 points for the week.

Reactions: cmanole
NiA, can I respectfully request you double check my points? I had Harold Varner III as one of my picks this week. With his high finish, along with my other 3 making the cut, I am thinking I have more than 97 points for the week.

Damn, my apologies @FSUdawg, decimal is in the wrong place on Varner.. I told @cmanole last week that I was ditching the new spreadsheet,this confirms that point.

Score updated, thanks for catching the error

Reactions: NoleLizards
I have 67810 at 231 and Dawg at 198. You can use my spreadsheet if you want! :oops: 😂
Thanks guys.

I am starting to think it isn't a spreadsheet issue, but rather TGW trying to sabotage my season. Ever since I was at the top of the leaderboard there have been some very strange results. Then this morning, when I took the dog for a walk, I heard rustling in the bushes. While I couldn't see anything, I heard mumblings about golf picks. I'm starting to think I am being spied on.

If I see TGW sniffing around, I'm sending him back to @seminoleed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT