ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 19 The AT&T Byron Nelson

The guys are tearing up the course this morning, with multiple players already 3 and 4 under.

Then you have Scheffler, who makes a mess of 13 ( his 4th) and is +3 on the day, then goes 4 birdies over the next 5 to get to 6 under. Should be some very low scores this week

Reactions: cmanole
He is another one of those that every time I pick him, he bombs. Probably every one of of us has THAT player. That is the last time I pick him.
Never say never. I said that about Cantlay a few weeks back and had to backtrack. There's a good chance that I'll pick him next week in fact.

Someone check on Noler, Spieth is charging up the leaderboard
It was easy for me today and yesterday - watching Spieth and Scheffler together. Too bad my other two picks for the week didn't far as well...and it was a bonus point to see K.H. Lee in that grouping.

NiA - funny thing is, I saw every hole EXCEPT the 3-putt-palooza he had on 7. It was just me and the dog and the furry one had to go outside to chase some squirrels, so I was up off the couch and (thankfully) missed that stroke-tastrophy. ;)

I'm to the point that I don't care if I never see Figjam again.

I've felt that way ever since he was guilty of insider trading. Frankly, I wonder why more people aren't interested in the 4 Million he's dropped gambling. But his acolytes see no wrong in anything he ever does.

And that's a pity, because he was one of the greatest golfers of his generation.

Sunday, Sunday, SUN-DAY!!! Should be a torrid and low-scoring affair tomorrow guys (and gal-Mrs. BFT). All domestic work in my household is stopping to watch the final round...of course, no one is here to say anything, except the dog. And he sleeps through most of afternoon as is.

Enjoy tomorrow and stay hydrated. Supposed to be a scorcher in McKinney.

Sunday, Sunday, SUN-DAY!!! Should be a torrid and low-scoring affair tomorrow guys (and gal-Mrs. BFT). All domestic work in my household is stopping to watch the final round...of course, no one is here to say anything, except the dog. And he sleeps through most of afternoon as is.

Yeah, your boy can do no wrong for sure!

Having lived 30 miles from McKinney, a predicted 95 degrees is not bad at all. It never really felt all that bad even up to 102. After that, yeah, it was over like.

Reactions: cmanole
An exciting day of golf, with a log jam at the top for much of the day. KH Lee with a final round 63 defends his title. Of course, none of us took a flyer on the defending champ.
How does Munoz not know he has to have the eagle on the last? crazy

In the PGSF, two players with the same exact picks take home the win.

Congratulations to this week's winners @DFSNOLE and @fsukenny

ATT-BN-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT