ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 20 The PGA Championship

For greens that supposedly aren't considered fast for a major, these guys are having a heck of a time stopping the ball near the hole on save attempts.

I don't know if Rory wins another major, he either has a terrible first round or tanks after a good opening round.
I am surprised he is falling out of contention after Thursday's round, I guess it is the stress

Just my guess, but I doubt he does win another major. His game is far too inconsistent now and has been for years.

Now that I have said that, you watch. He will go out and win the US Open next month.

The crowds still love him. You heard the cheers for his shots even when he was struggling his way to a +12.

He did this latest physical problem to himself driving a vehicle well over the speed limit. And he has gotten a free pass for that when he could have injured or killed someone else driving like that.

My issue with him when he is playing which is not his fault is TV just focusing on his every shot when he is clearly out of contention. On the 18th green today you never saw the shots by his playing partner. CBS just kept showing Tiger as Jim Nance laid it on thick about Tiger.

I hate to see any golfer's game disintegrate. His definitely has and this may be the time he can't turn it around as he has done previous times.

The crowds still love him. You heard the cheers for his shots even when he was struggling his way to a +12.

He did this latest physical problem to himself driving a vehicle well over the speed limit. And he has gotten a free pass for that when he could have injured or killed someone else driving like that.

My issue with him when he is playing which is not his fault is TV just focusing on his every shot when he is clearly out of contention. On the 18th green today you never saw the shots by his playing partner. CBS just kept showing Tiger as Jim Nance laid it on thick about Tiger.

I hate to see any golfer's game disintegrate. His definitely has and this may be the time he can't turn it around as he has done previous times.
He used to be my favorite back in the day, and he was an awesome player. But his personal choices in life soured me on him. I'm the same way about Phil.

as soon as Rory starts thinking he might have a chance, bogey, back to -3

He got the bogey on the par 3 6th, and I thought, he has played the par 3's poorly this week.

So went and checked his full scorecard, currently, +7 on par 3's this week...wow

Zalatoris is in drop hell with that shot, going to have to go off cart path I think

Reactions: cmanole
That is a hell of a shot, after the amount of time that took, and off the path..come on Will

Mito keeps it between the lines he can cruise home with this lead, no one is making a challenge

And, I will never root for a player who leaves the pin in, don't care about the rules, take that damn flag out

Just so everyone knows, I logged a notice of clarification with the league office as it seems like anyone who picked a guy named Cameron should get all points accumulated by anyone named Cameron.

I will update when I get a response..fingers crossed for all the players who picked a Cameron

Just so everyone knows, I logged a notice of clarification with the league office as it seems like anyone who picked a guy named Cameron should get all points accumulated by anyone named Cameron.

I will update when I get a response..fingers crossed for all the players who picked a Cameron
How about the same thing for picking any Chilean?

I think that request should be expanded to any player with a vowel in his name.

For example I pick the bowel A and the top four players on the leaderboard that have an A .... well, you get the gist.

Come on Will..

JT is a great player, but the leaders all were over par

what a disappointing day, stupid bulldogs and Bama, stupid SEC

JT backed his way into his 2nd major, good for him, stupid SEC fan

Sorry, very disappointed in our ladies not getting another hit today..

Mito will feel that tee shot in his soul for a long damn time, #1 in driving all week, damn
In the PGSF, there were 7 players who picked JT , Rory got our champ the win

Congrats to the PGSF PGA winner @fsukenny

PGA-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

what a disappointing day, stupid bulldogs and Bama, stupid SEC

JT backed his way into his 2nd major, good for him, stupid SEC fan

Sorry, very disappointed in our ladies not getting another hit today..

Mito will feel that tee shot in his soul for a long damn time, #1 in driving all week, damn
In the PGSF, there were 7 players who picked JT , Rory got our champ the win

Congrats to the PGSF PGA winner @fsukenny

PGA-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly
Congrats Kenny! (At least I did manage to break 100 after all. 😁)

Congrats, Kenny. At least Rory could help with the win (where he couldn't get it done himself).

Me thinks that points should be given back to the PGSF if your players finished over par...Schaueffle was at E - still, that should be a deduction...this week was bru-tal. This course made the players look like the Washington Generals.

Yikes, received this from the league office, they seem like some salty bastards

Dear Sir,
Please do not ever waste the league office's time with this type of idiocy. There is one rule, pick your players prior to the first tee. You picked your player and received the correct number of points.
Good day loser

The League Office

ADVERTISEMENT