ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 24 The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide

Was feeling pretty good today until Burns made a ⛄ on the 10th!

iu

Reactions: NoleinATL
apparently my jinx powers are all fouled up today, Rahm has pushed his lead to 5..dang it

Holy hell terrible break for Rahm

Last edited:
So many questions with how the tour will handled this, this is a good one

I really don’t care if anyone doesn’t like the politics , this is F*cking horsesh*t. Plays 27 holes. Third round 64. Yeah he’s sick. Just a big steaming pile of horsesh*t. I’ve never rooted for a different tour, but maybe it’s time.

Maybe, since he's from Spain and lives there, rather than here? Makes him ineligible for the vax here, and I wouldn't blame him a whit for not wanting a European vax.

I knew Cantlay had it when I saw where his ball ended up out the bunker. That was essentially the same putt in regulation only shorter. He knew how much it broke the second time.

Well that was an interesting day of golf. Three young upcoming stars and yet, something was missing. Still cant believe that happened with Rahm. I wonder if this will prompt some players to get vaccinated if they have not already.
Great putt by Cantlay on 17, then as they both made a mess of 18 twice, Cantlay drained the putt for the win.

In the PGSF, the WD by Rahm obviously created a huge swing in points. @FSUdawg had Rahm Cantlay and Morikawa so would have been our winner -great picks this week.

But with the WD it came down to 3 players that had Cantlay and Morikawa , and it was a decent finish by Fowler that pushed the winner across the line,. Congrats to yours truly ( I will accept the large asterisk that goes with the win this week

Memorial-winner-21.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: Nolerball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT