ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 24 The US Open

Fitzpatrick does not get cheated on putts, he hits it through every break

Reactions: cmanole
other than the pin-in thing, love the way Fitzpatrick plays.. He is a see it, think it, hit it, and lets move on player, ready golf, lets go

That was a really fun day of golf. The two guys who all the experts said would fade away played the most consistent and gave us a great show.
On the last hole Zalatoris burned the edge and Matthew walked away with the win, first on tour and his first major, really fun day of golf

In the PGSF, a few players picked the winner but only 1 had the first and 2nd place golfer.

Congratulations to this week's winner @Nolerball , the PGSF US Open Champ

US-Open-Champ-2022.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Last edited:
I have very very VERY few of my putts do that. I am more of a let it drop in on the last roll kind of putter anyway.
I have been leaving the pin in as well ever since the rule change and putt better/make more too. I believe it helps more with alignment than anything. And in all that time I have had exactly two putts that bounced off the stick and did not go in.

I would like to mention Brooks and his comment during the tournament that he "did not come here to finish second". But apparently he went there to finish 55th.

Now that he has the wedding taken care of, maybe the practice range would be in order?

I sa clip after round one or two where he was complaining about his irons. I did not think it was a wise idea to change clubs right before the US Open.

Nolerball shows how to really ball. Well done sir.
Only at times in this PGSF-thingy. On the course, I am lucky to break 3 digits for 18 holes (and that's playing from those close tees-not the ladies, mind you, but those closer to the green...:oops: ). I would never even sniff the century mark if I had to tee off from where these guys do. Heck, I have trouble even seeing the green from my couch when watching them tee it up...

Only at times in this PGSF-thingy. On the course, I am lucky to break 3 digits for 18 holes (and that's playing from those close tees-not the ladies, mind you, but those closer to the green...:oops: ). I would never even sniff the century mark if I had to tee off from where these guys do. Heck, I have trouble even seeing the green from my couch when watching them tee it up...
That's ok... I hardly ever played 18 back in my golfing days. Nine would take long enough!

I would like to mention Brooks and his comment during the tournament that he "did not come here to finish second". But apparently he went there to finish 55th.

Now that he has the wedding taken care of, maybe the practice range would be in order?

I sa clip after round one or two where he was complaining about his irons. I did not think it was a wise idea to change clubs right before the US Open.
Brooks 15 minutes are done and he is gone. Good riddance too imo. His bravado is way over the top.

Brooks 15 minutes are done and he is gone. Good riddance too imo. His bravado is way over the top.
You mean the jump to LIV (and let Lie)? Just saw a reference/article about him skipping to the LIV tour. I am really at a loss for words if true...

**I am NOT condemning anyone who pursues this path. I really just am not smart enough to understand it. As a History-major in College, I appreciate the past - hence my admiration for golf's past. I just am not real good at looking ahead.

You mean the jump to LIV (and let Lie)? Just saw a reference/article about him skipping to the LIV tour. I am really at a loss for words if true...

**I am NOT condemning anyone who pursues this path. I really just am not smart enough to understand it. As a History-major in College, I appreciate the past - hence my admiration for golf's past. I just am not real good at looking ahead.
Yes, his jump to the LIV. His whole act has just worn thin on me. I don't care that he or anyone else goes either but like you, this history of the tour means a lot to me as well. I can understand it because the money is huge, but they already have enough. I mean they live the best life of probably any pro athlete, how much do they need?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nolerball
I hate to admit it because he played at FSU, but I am just not a fan. He has a demeanor that seems like he wants to go out of his way to be irritating or controversial.
The only player I really regret the tour losing so far is James Piot. He's a promising youngster whose progression I would have liked to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT