ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 27 The Scottish Open

At least I have Rahm this week. My other 3 picks will be sleeping in on Saturday and maybe heading to the beach, or partaking in some other relaxing activity since they don't have a golf obligation anymore.
Right there with you except I'm left with Schauffele. I would suggest that Cameron Young get some emergency lessons before heading up to St. Andrew's. 😖

Berger is out next week, must be worse than what was originally reported, or it is just a constant pain

Reactions: cmanole
That was an enjoyable tournament, great first round by Tringale. Then conditions played a part to completely changing the leaderboard. Xander played great Saturday and held on for a good win heading into the Open.

In the PGSF we had 5 players pick Xander, 2 from the same household..
Have to wonder if a conversation swayed Mrs. BFT to Spieth instead of Fitzpatrick, which proved to be the difference, could be an interesting dinner discussion.

Congratulations to this week's winner @Bill From Tampa

Scottish-Open-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

That was an enjoyable tournament, great first round by Tringale. Then conditions played a part to completely changing the leaderboard. Xander played great Saturday and held on for a good win heading into the Open.

In the PGSF we had 5 players pick Xander, 2 from the same household..
Have to wonder if a conversation swayed Mrs. BFT to Spieth instead of Fitzpatrick, which proved to be the difference, could be an interesting dinner discussion.

Congratulations to this week's winner @Bill From Tampa

Scottish-Open-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Never mentioned a word. And had Spieth not bogeyed 18 he would have tied Fitzpatrick. I guess that means we would have tied.

ADVERTISEMENT